Other Sports: Philadelphia Phillies: The Road To .500 (2024 Edition)

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
XvoEPc.gif

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Lol McNeil is such a pansy.

Shame they couldn't get it done there after escaping with nothing against. Here we go again!

Rough “Yes!” by Kruk there.
I thought he had it too. Ton of backspin I guess the way that just hung up there. I thought it got it off the end of the bat more thinking it was going to fall

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Amaro is such a clown. Count is 2-1, and the right-handed pitcher throws a low and away slider to Castellanos and he lays off it to make it 3-1. Amaro immediately glazes.

"Now that is a great take! At the end of the year last year you're used to seeing Nick swing at those and either miss or make soft contact. But lately he's been taking those pitches which is a great sign."

Next pitch, at 3-1, is another slider out of the zone. Swing and a miss. Amaro makes excuses. "Well that one was a little more up, it was much more competitive. On a fastball count you figure Nick got fooled there."

Next pitch, now 3-2, is another slider in the same spot. He reaches out at it and makes soft contact, pulling it to 3rd for the easy ground out.

Silence from Amaro

• Haha
Reactions: Magua and trostol

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Every time someone even squares around, let alone makes contact with a bunt, they show Stubbs. Someone kill me

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad