Status
Not open for further replies.

Van Buren Boy

--------------------
Aug 18, 2006
D1ASHN_VAAIQJln.jpg:large

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
Im starting to want to sign Kimbrel. Our bullpen and line up would be so stacked our starters would have to basically only give up 4 or 5 decent innings. I think Arrieta, Efflin, Piveta, Eikoff, and Vinny can handle that.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018

Changing the distance from mound to plate midseason? That's gonna be a no for me, dog.

I think they meant the Atlantic league is implementing the change mid season simply because they don't have enough time from now to the beginning of the season to move the mounds back.

It's still a no from me dawg. HR are going up. What's the point of this exactly? It's not really "year of the pitcher" anymore. That was a phase, not an era.

The big bases hopefully will eliminate players sliding/ having their foot bounce off the base by 2 angstroms with the tag applied being called out. But I mean...it'll just make some of those players who were "definitely out" now the grey area players.

f*** radar.

I like the 3 batters/end of inning rule. No mound visits is dumb.

Luckily, we'll save an entire 10 minutes of game time shortening the warm up periods by 20 seconds. Hooray!

The shift rule is a good one

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I think they meant the Atlantic league is implementing the change mid season simply because they don't have enough time from now to the beginning of the season to move the mounds back.

It's still a no from me dawg. HR are going up. What's the point of this exactly? It's not really "year of the pitcher" anymore. That was a phase, not an era.

The big bases hopefully will eliminate players sliding/ having their foot bounce off the base by 2 angstroms with the tag applied being called out. But I mean...it'll just make some of those players who were "definitely out" now the grey area players.

**** radar.

I like the 3 batters/end of inning rule. No mound visits is dumb.

Luckily, we'll save an entire 10 minutes of game time shortening the warm up periods by 20 seconds. Hooray!

The shift rule is a good one

The shift rule is the best change. Somewhere Ryan Howard is shaking his head.

Reactions: Lotusflower

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
Other then moving the mound back I actually like most of those changes. Always been in favor of robot umpires, but probably because I'm also ok with robot players.

2020%20super%20baseball2.gif

I still own that game from when I was a kid. f***ing loved it.

Also, if you go over 99 runs it will actually bring your score back to 0.

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ

Changing the distance from the mound to plate midseason? That's gonna be a no for me, dog.

The change I don't want is the mound.

I have no problem with they want to raise or lower it.

But changing the distance is dum.

It's been 60.6 inches since the dawn of time. To go to 62.6 means every game at that feet need its own stats and you can't compare anyone's record to anyone who has pitched at 60.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad