OT: Philadelphia Phillies: Science Class With Bryce Harper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
Double down the line? Hit the next batter? "Starter" with a 5.5 ERA in AAA?

We're in for a good night.

Even got bailed out because it looks like the Orioles leadoff guy hit a HR that just barely deflected off the bottom of the foul pole and it was ruled a foul ball after replay.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
In case anyone was wondering, this team is a bunch of pathetic losers. Gonna go 18 innings without a run against the worst team in baseball

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
In case anyone was wondering, this team is a bunch of pathetic losers. Gonna go 18 innings without a run against the worst team in baseball

Phillies: We're playing the worst team in baseball? Wait a minute, just maybe
images

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
As the Phils have scored 1 run in 16 innings against the worst team in baseball, the Braves open up game 2 against the SECOND WORST team with a 2-run first inning after winning the 1st game.

That's what you are supposed to do against **** teams. You beat them up.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Harper running them out of an inning again. I can't really blame him because he's the only offensive player that can make things happen anyway

trigzter

Feb 3, 2011
PA
Harper running them out of an inning again. I can't really blame him because he's the only offensive player that can make things happen anyway
Yeah I feel like he is pressing because he feels the only way to score runs is on him. It kind of explains itself with all these random attempts at stealing 2nd and getting thrown out that he wouldnt do earlier in the season.

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
Atlanta up 4-0. They win and the Phillies lose and will be 4 games back with 11 games to play. Atlanta could very well clinch the division against the Phillies in Atlanta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad