OT: Philadelphia Phillies Regular Season: "I Hit Dingers -Alfred Delia." -Bryce Harper

Status
Not open for further replies.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
hell of a win last night, I thought for sure they were going to lose when Cutch was down 0-2 in the 9th. I had been thinking they should have moved CH to top since he has been swing a hot bat and Cutch has cooled off but his ability to get on base and run the bases better then CH I can see why they didn't move him plus it likely helps JT having that hot bat hitting behind him if you believe that kind of thing.

The bad news is that Arano could be done for the season. Quinn looks like he might go on his rehab assignment next weekened when they leave for the west coast trip. Hunter is getting closer, really hope he doesn't suck when he's back as they need some help there, someone that Kapler trusts.

Saw that JD Hammer has been moved up to LV, could see him with the phils later this year as he's been impressive in Reading this year although so was Leftwich and Dohy but hasn't gone so well for them in LV so far.

Reactions: Beef Invictus

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
The Yankees version of Robertson gives this team 3 more wins so far, I'd say. That's the most frustrating part of all this

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
The Yankees version of Robertson gives this team 3 more wins so far, I'd say. That's the most frustrating part of all this

They ususally add a RP every offseason that is supposed to be good but has no/negative impact throughout the season. It's tradition.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
That’s every team really. Relievers are fickle. That’s why they don’t get paid like starters.

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
Wonder if this is the first Cole vs Cole game in mlb history? Or if there have been first Cole vs Cole as both lefties

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille