OT: Philadelphia Phillies: Pronunciation Class With Bryce Harper

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Fluid_Mammoth_Beaver_size_restricted.gif

This is becoming a pretty common theme for the sports teams I am a fan of.

Hurricane28

Angry Flyers STH/Weather Guy
Aug 22, 2012
South Jersey
I really don't understand why Brogdon was left out there for that long. I know they're shorthanded, but he didn't have it.

Girardi's been a real disappointment man

Reactions: Rebels57

Hurricane28

Angry Flyers STH/Weather Guy
Aug 22, 2012
South Jersey
I don’t really care as about Girardi as I didn’t really about Kaplar. They basically do whatever the numbers tell them anyway like all managers in baseball today.

I think more so the roster just still isn’t good enough. They seemingly can’t really draft/develop enough players.

yeah it’s certainly a problem. Their rebuild yielded two SPs, a 1B, a 3B, and relief pitchers. we’ll see with some other young guys but they need more homegrown talent than that.

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

Ironmanrulez

#nEvErrEbUiLd #nEvErpLaYyOuTh #nEverpLaYsKiLL
Jul 1, 2010
Cologne, Germany
People need to realize that managers have such a small impact in the outcome of games. You just f***ing need the team to play well.

In my eyes the manager can have a lot of impact. You need to find a better CF than Moniak in your Team. Hell it should be doable to make Haseley the every day CF. MONIAK cant hit for his life.

And in my eyes Girardi makes a way better job than the Clown before.

FatTugboatFlahr

Apr 6, 2012
Philadelphia
In my eyes the manager can have a lot of impact. You need to find a better CF than Moniak in your Team. Hell it should be doable to make Haseley the every day CF. MONIAK cant hit for his life.

And in my eyes Girardi makes a way better job than the Clown before.
Haseley isn’t even on the team and that’s more so on the GM that we don’t have anyone even passable to put out there.

Also, not that I necessarily disagree with Moniak sucking, his game last night was the best game we’ve had from a CF all year probably.

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

Ironmanrulez

Jul 1, 2010
Cologne, Germany
Haseley isn’t even on the team and that’s more so on the GM that we don’t have anyone even passable to put out there.

Also, not that I necessarily disagree with Moniak sucking, his game last night was the best game we’ve had from a CF all year probably.
How many influence has the manager in roster moves? Especially a manager of Girardis ilk?

Ironmanrulez

Jul 1, 2010
Cologne, Germany
Iam with you. But Moniak seems to have ZERO skill on base. Iam with you also that he has had a solid game. But i dont believe one bit in his ability to hit solid for a longer periode of time. Same with quinn.

Kingery and Odubel have a history of solid Play. so why dont give them a chance.

Reactions: FatTugboatFlahr
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad