OT: Philadelphia Phillies: Pronunciation Class With Bryce Harper

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Wouldn’t that mean everyone in the clubhouse has been in close contact with him? I haven’t really paid attention to how these rules work
Yes but if you’re vaccinated you’re not subject to close contact protocol. They need an actual positive test.

Reactions: 4who4what

Fire Tortorella

Formerly Flyersfan1406
Apr 2, 2010
PA
So, went to the 2nd game of the Reading Phillies doubleheader last night as part of my bachelor party - had a blast. Had GA tickets but just hung out in the standing bar area right by the left field wall. Got the buffet tickets as well. Outside of the hamburgers, the food was surprisingly good - hot dogs, pulled pork, chicken, potato salad, etc... Beer prices relatively fair, fireworks after the game great.

I really hope some sort of agreement between Reading, the Phillies, MLB, and MILB is reached regarding upgrading First Energy Stadium. Would be a real shame if the R Phils ceased to exist as the Phillies AA team.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I saw where the phillies since June 1st have been one of the top offenses in the league at 5.5 runs per game. If this team had a half decent pen they would be in 1st place. they are rumored to be in on the Cubs Kimbrel though i'm sure he's going to cost a lot.

Who cares what he costs really?

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Who cares what he costs really?

agree, they don't have a choice if they are serious about contending as getting a top notch closer is a must or you might as well not even show up as you can't go on with such a shit pen and no closer while in the thick of things. After they gave all that money to Harper, Wheeler, Realmuto, you can't just half ass it now. So while it could cost them Stott plus, I think you have to do it.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Reactions: JojoTheWhale

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
I’m not a Rocker guy.
Is the other kid Cole Wagner a legitimate prospect? Would be pretty nuts to potentially produce two kids like that in such a small area in PA.
Not sure. He’s at UGA as a northeast kid so that is pretty big time.
Is this assuming the top 8 are gone or you just love him?
Yeah. I’m assuming Watson is going soon but who knows. :dunno:

I’ve also done very little research. He’s just the mid 1st guy that stuck out lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad