OT: Philadelphia Phillies (MLB): 2013 Regular Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

jml87

Jun 27, 2011
Hamels first game starts have been pretty consistently bad. After that he's been fine. They're gonna need to score some runs to win the game though.

Also, I am going to really hate the Mayberry/Nix combo, I know it.

Fire Tortorella

Formerly Flyersfan1406
Apr 2, 2010
PA
Hamels first game starts have been pretty consistently bad. After that he's been fine. They're gonna need to score some runs to win the game though.

Also, I am going to really hate the Mayberry/Nix combo, I know it.

I didn't really follow any of spring training. Why was Ruff sent down to AAA? Offense, defense, both?

Giroux It

Mar 30, 2013
Elizabethtown, PA
I didn't really follow any of spring training. Why was Ruff sent down to AAA? Offense, defense, both?

Defense was really bad, but he had a rough offensive ST also. Just wait until you guys get to see Young play the field in right. He would make Pat Burrell look like a Gold Glover. Or how Abreu would play the ball off the wall everytime, its painful

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Defense was really bad, but he had a rough offensive ST also. Just wait until you guys get to see Young play the field in right. He would make Pat Burrell look like a Gold Glover. Or how Abreu would play the ball off the wall everytime, its painful

He was just starting to hit. Charlie loves him and he was apparently pissed when Ruben sent him down.

Giroux It

Mar 30, 2013
Elizabethtown, PA
He was just starting to hit. Charlie loves him and he was apparently pissed when Ruben sent him down.

People really high on Ruf, but hes 26 and was unable to crack an MLB roster. This year was his first ST invite. He hasn't really proven anything besides being able to destroy AA pitching. :sarcasm:

jml87

Jun 27, 2011
meh, could've been worse. Revere and Utley were great. The offense looked a lot better than last year. Hamels just had a bad game, what can you do.

FlyersFan61290

Jul 13, 2010
Philadelphia
great to see utley playing so well. hope he can stay healthy and keep it up.

have to admit i have a total man crush on him...but i suppose most phillies fans do.

hopefully they bounce back on Wednesday

4thline4life

Jul 12, 2010
I've been saying since this offseason Chase would be his old self this season....he looks phenomenal so far. Love it.

Game 1 in a 162 game season...let's hold off on the back to his old self talk. His knees are never going to get better. I'll be shocked if he plays over 140 games.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
and_it_s_gone_by_celeith-d5div3y.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad