GDT: Philadelphia Flyers vs. Montreal Canadiens 1/5/16 7:00pm EST City, TVA, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
RlFMivt.jpg

g8z9Cq9.jpg

HGpwQSc.jpg

Last Games

Habs Vault

Go :habs Go

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
It's cliché, but it is a good thing for them to play again tomorrow. The quicker they can move on from Columbus the better.

A Loyal Dog

I love SlafCaulZuki (pronounced Slafkovsky). Woof!
Oct 20, 2016
Philly is gonna go in strong, knowing Montreal will try to avenge last night's game. I predict Philly wins this one, in hopes to further deflate Montreal. But I'm hoping for the best, and hope they bounce right back up.

That said, if DD is 1C tomorrow... lol...

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
Pac-DD-Gallagher used to be our first line in the lockout-shortened season.

Certainly, I hope no one actually thinks Byron and Shaw are true second liners.

Ah, DD out of the top 6 for long? Not with this coach.

Lorty

May 7, 2013
It's cliché, but it is a good thing for them to play again tomorrow. The quicker they can move on from Columbus the better.

What if they lose though?

Last year, they had a whole month to wake up and they didn't. Just because you're looking for revenge doesn't mean you will get what you're looking for. Losing 0-10 isn't a typical blowout, it's a disaster that should have never happened.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Who's going to want to watch this, after that massive shellacking?

Well ... who else, us. :)

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
On the bright side we can only go up, right??

Must win game if there's ever one this early in the season and can't wait to see what comes out of the blender for lines

My hope

Lehks Chucky Rads
Pacs Danault Gally
Carr Pleks Shaw
Byron Mitchell Flynn

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Pleks was with Patch & Gally at the end.

Radulov should not be with Galchenyuk. This team is built on depth. The high talent ruins short and we've put them together.

Lehkonen-Galchenyuk-Gallagher
Pacioretty-Plekanec-Shaw
Carr-Desharnais-Radulov

Or something similar.

Knowing Therrien, Lehkonen will be scratched tonight for Carr because he's dumb. And probably Pateryn for Hanley.

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013

Radulov should not be with Galchenyuk. This team is built on depth. The high talent ruins short and we've put them together.

Pacioretty-Plekanec-Shaw
Carr-Desharnais-Radulov

Or something similar.

Knowing Therrien, Lehkonen will be scratched tonight for Carr because he's dumb. And probably Pateryn for Hanley.

Radulovs reward for being one of our best forwards is to be demoted to the 3rd line with DD, that you Michel?

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Radulovs reward for being one of our best forwards is to be demoted to the 3rd line with DD, that you Michel?
This is Montreal. Our lines have been rolled all season. Their really is no naming of the lines.

People *****ed years ago about putting all our eggs in one basket with DD getting the best wingers. Why is it different now? If we put Rads and Chucky together.. They'll score some nice goals. But we will continue to look like we did last night.

Radulov had no help on the Pleks line but he was dominating the game and possession by himself. That gave us two legit top-6 lines. Now we have 1 top-6 line and it shows.

My ideal choice is to go back to the season's starting lines. But I don't expect that from Therrien. That's why I tried those ones.

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
This is Montreal. Our lines have been rolled all season. Their really is no naming of the lines.

People *****ed years ago about putting all our eggs in one basket with DD getting the best wingers. Why is it different now? If we put Rads and Chucky together.. They'll score some nice goals. But we will continue to look like we did last night.

Radulov had no help on the Pleks line but he was dominating the game and possession by himself. That gave us two legit top-6 lines. Now we have 1 top-6 line and it shows.

My ideal choice is to go back to the season's starting lines. But I don't expect that from Therrien. That's why I tried those ones.

If we can't make another egg basket with Gally and Pacioretty we should tank

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
Enough line changes... How do you expect any sort of chemistry to develop if you change your lines every ****ing game?

In the name of the Father,
and of the Son,
and of the Holy Spirit.
Jesus Price.

bsl

Oct 9, 2009

Pacioretty-Plekanec-Shaw
Carr-Desharnais-Radulov

Or something similar.

Not sure if serious.

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
Enough line changes... How do you expect any sort of chemistry to develop if you change your lines every ****ing game?

In the name of the Father,
and of the Son,
and of the Holy Spirit.
Jesus Price.

Wild thought but maybe use preseason to build chemistry instead of wasting it with guys that have zero shot of making the club

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
People are mentioning "Last night". Was there a game? Must have missed it. Did we win?

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
People are mentioning "Last night". Was there a game? Must have missed it. Did we win?

I had a dream last night our coach was named Therriten or Therrieten

The national and worldwide exposure this got the Columbus Blue Jackets ....Priceless.

Last edited:

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
You know what... the more last night's debacle settles in, the more fearful I am of tonight's game against the Flyers. Sure, Price might keep us in it, but there are reasons why the 10-0 happened, and I don't see the Habs' play and effort turning on a dime.

That Columbus game is a confidence killer, no matter how you view it. I dont' know if players should ignore it, laugh about it, analyze it... I just don't know.

I guess it's wait and see, but damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad