GDT: Philadelphia Flyers @ Toronto Maple Leafs 7:00pm on CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
Guys can someone explain why Barrie is awful this year? Last year he was amazing.

I dont get it.

I don’t think he ever wanted to be traded to Toronto. Plus I don’t think he has the offensive freedom like he did in Colorado

horner

May 22, 2007
That play is what pisses me of about Nylander he has a lane to go to the net but he is so afraid about maybe getting his nose dirty he passes the puck and turns it over.
Go to the f***ing net.

Reactions: mcleex

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
Really like Willie this year! Best forward game in and game out!
Lol the guy gets paid more than Larkin and Pastrnak and he isn't worth their pinky

Look at that last play where he turned the puck over because he was too afraid to take some contact

Reactions: Legendary

likecheese

Oct 21, 2019
Guys can someone explain why Barrie is awful this year? Last year he was amazing.

I dont get it.
His summer training program must have involved getting rid of his 'harvest' back in Colorado. He needs to wake the hell up or rocket into the sun.

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
Honestly Dubas should flip Barrie for SOMETHING to help the team. I am sure there would be a bidding war over a 2.5 Barrie. Get a replacement D and a first or something

The Masters

Jun 30, 2018
I guess Colorado never needed him to play any defense at all.
the pro scouts messed up big time on this one. If they knew he couldnt play any D and was only offence, why tf did they get him.

Team is stacked with scoring - they need a defensive stopper

Reactions: mcleex

NastyKnies

Feb 20, 2010
Canada
That play is what pisses me of about Nylander he has a lane to go to the net but he is so afraid about maybe getting his nose dirty he passes the puck and turns it over.
Go to the ****ing net.
He has a bunch of times tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad