Pre-Game Talk: Philadelphia Flyers @ Pittsburgh Penguins | 4/03/16 | 5:00 PM ‎

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Last game of the season at home... you would think Letang would really not want to take a night off. And when you are a player in general, even if you know rest is good for you, you never want a night off. You want to play and you want all the minutes.

So while it's easy for us as fans to see, it's not easy from a coaching staff and Letang's perspective.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I remember we played this junior team Sat/Sun back-to-back. Saturday we killed them like 11-2. The third period my coach rested us a little bit and I just wanted out there every shift. The next day, 5 of us were sat for rest. We were so pissed to not get out there even though our secondary guys could have owned that team easily.

So now take it at the ultimate high level of the NHL. Letang wants to be out there. He wants to play 30+ minutes. He doesn't want to sit in the third period and he doesn't want rest. That's the athlete in him.

SidDidNothingWrong

Beau's IcedCapp
Jan 2, 2014
Hopefully the Pens win this one and the game on the 9th that I am going to. Some Flyers fans might be so pissed that they pull some Eagles **** and beat us up though.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
latest

I hope we crush them. **** the Flyers.

I hope we win.

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
he was a game time decision, right? so something must be somewhat wrong with him or else that wouldnt have been the case.

I don't think he was actually a game time decision. I don't think the team ever said anything. Different fantasy sports leagues decided he was based off of a few things that happened in yesterday's game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad