Pre-Game Talk: Philadelphia Flyers @ Pittsburgh Penguins | 4/03/16 | 5:00 PM ‎

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malkinstheman

Aug 12, 2012
Murray is starting and no line-up changes from yesterday.

A win today ensures we cant drop any lower than WC1.

NeedleInTheHay

Mar 26, 2008
Pens will beat the Flyers twice, Flyers will lose in regulation to Detroit, Flyers will miss the playoffs, **** the Flyers.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Just a couple weeks ago I would guarantee you this is one of the biggest games of the season. Now? Doesn't really matter. Not all that important and doesn't really matter.

That's awesome to feel that way.

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
Pens will beat the Flyers twice, Flyers will lose in regulation to Detroit, Flyers will miss the playoffs, **** the Flyers.

I feel dirty saying it, but I want them to make it. I'm really looking forward to a Caps-Philly series that I'll be sad if it doesn't happen now :laugh:

Lionel Hutz

Apr 13, 2004
Locking the Lounge??
Just a couple weeks ago I would guarantee you this is one of the biggest games of the season. Now? Doesn't really matter. Not all that important and doesn't really matter.

Yes thought it was coming down to this series for a playoff berth.

Still think it's important though, for home ice.

deakka

Nov 6, 2009
A other game with Lovejoy over Pouliot. And back to back on top of that...

M0NTY26

Force from Ma'gorsk
Feb 27, 2010
Yes thought it was coming down to this series for a playoff berth.

Still think it's important though, for home ice.

It potentially is, for the Flyers, which is great, bc we partially control their destiny at this point.

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005

So what i think you're trying to say here is it doesn't really matter? Just trying to clarify.

tom_servo

Sep 27, 2002
Pittsburgh
I like winning games that matter a lot more to the other team.

I'm reminded of the '04 Steelers season. Ben's rookie year. Steelers entering the finale in Buffalo at 14-1, resting everyone. Buffalo needs to win to make the playoffs. Steelers win anyway, using third string Willie Parker to close it out. Hilarious.

Winning two against Philly would be sweet.

JWells16

Nov 4, 2006
Raleigh, NC

I actually disagree. The Flyers can catch the Rangers, and I think I'd much rather play the Rangers than the Flyers.

Farnham4top6

Despres #1D
Mar 6, 2011
north of you
I like winning games that matter a lot more to the other team.

I'm reminded of the '04 Steelers season. Ben's rookie year. Steelers entering the finale in Buffalo at 14-1, resting everyone. Buffalo needs to win to make the playoffs. Steelers win anyway, using third string Willie Parker to close it out. Hilarious.

Winning two against Philly would be sweet.
I don't know if it's because I am tired but I am dying of laughter :handclap::laugh:

(and apparently can't spell)

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
latest

I hope we crush them. **** the Flyers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad