Pre-Game Talk: Philadelphia Flyers @ Pittsburgh Penguins 1/21/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roo Mad Bro

U havin a giggle m8?
Dec 6, 2010
PA
Pizza Milanos is good. There's also Blue Line Grille (or whatever it's called nowadays), though I don't go to that one as much. Either way, you'll want to be wherever you go a couple hours before gametime.
Thanks. Might check out the pizza place.

mynameisnick4

Jan 18, 2012
Pittsburgh
Blue Line is now called Buford's Kitchen which is right across the street. Make sure if you are going somewhere right around the arena that you get there at least and hour and a half before the game otherwise you probably won't be able to sit down. That's how it is with Souper Bowl and Blue Line (now Buford's.)

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011

I don't live in Pittsburgh but I went last year for a game and if you decide to go out after the game Meat & Potatoes is a pretty fantastic bar/restaurant. Not the cheapest place, but the food there was great and they make some kick ass mixed drinks. Might be hard to actually find a table but you can just sit at the bar and they'll serve you food there and all the drinks you want.

Jag68Sid87

Sullivan gots to go!
Oct 1, 2003
Montreal, QC
Our fourth-line RW against the Flyers used to be the likes of Georges Laraque and Eric Godard. Now? It's Conor Sheary.

Oy vey, this team.

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
Blue Line is now called Buford's Kitchen which is right across the street. Make sure if you are going somewhere right around the arena that you get there at least and hour and a half before the game otherwise you probably won't be able to sit down. That's how it is with Souper Bowl and Blue Line (now Buford's.)

I went down there recently. They don't make tater tots anymore. Was not happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad