OT: Philadelphia Eagles: Time To Give The Crown Back 2018 Season Part Six

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jray42

May 10, 2009
Philadelphia
Playing the top scoring team this week (even though I'm the 1 seed) and I last minute decided against picking up Damien Williams to help with the injuries I'm facing. And my kicker has 2 points in the 4th Quarter here.

Screen_Shot_2018-03-30_at_11.34.27_AM.jpg

achdumeingute

Jun 28, 2011
NorCal
The Chargers got some dudes though & that’s with some guys on the IR too.
imo rivers is an all time great QB. He's been so good over his career, quite underrated imo. Too bad he's had P Manning, Brady, Rodgers, and Brees in the league at the same time.

He's been better than some other SB QBs during his career, including the one he was traded for.

achdumeingute

Jun 28, 2011
NorCal
wasn't this such an Andy Reid special. Reid is a HOF coach without a doubt. He definitely knows how to make great regular season teams....but he ALWAYS loses these games.

Reactions: phlflyer1

achdumeingute

Jun 28, 2011
NorCal
Quite interesting. I would think these medical staffers would be getting sued for malpractice...quite a few shoddy diagnosis.

Interesting that the players union isn't more active in this type of thing.

I wonder how "OSHA" requirements apply to the NFL "workplace".

Sensrule

Aug 30, 2007
Cowboys and Redskins are both losing at the moment. So you're saying there truly is a chance?!?!:thumbu:

Jray42

May 10, 2009
Philadelphia
Every fantasy season (football and baseball) I do very good-to-great in the regular season just for my team to collapse in the playoffs. Every. Damn. Year. It’s been 10 years of this shit.

#1 seed but there’s a slight chance I end up with the lowest scoring game of any team all year this week.

Reactions: Chinatown88

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
Every fantasy season (football and baseball) I do very good-to-great in the regular season just for my team to collapse in the playoffs. Every. Damn. Year. It’s been 10 years of this ****.

#1 seed but there’s a slight chance I end up with the lowest scoring game of any team all year this week.
#FantasyHeartbreak

Reactions: Jray42

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Every fantasy season (football and baseball) I do very good-to-great in the regular season just for my team to collapse in the playoffs. Every. Damn. Year. It’s been 10 years of this ****.

It's ok, Andy Reid does the same thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad