OT: Philadelphia Eagles: Super Bowl LIII Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Capt there’s nothing more satisfying than breaking anything when you’re angry. At least until reality sets in & you broke something you perhaps shouldn’t have.

I know, dude. In ~1991, I broke a tennis racket that I had spent $109 on approximately 10 days earlier. I got a deal from the pro at the club or it would have been worse.

FatTugboatFlahr

Apr 6, 2012
Philadelphia
I like when Sour Shoes from the Stern show prank calls him.
21CDDB26-976A-4D57-94DA-5540F25B7A4A.png

BringBackHakstol

Oct 25, 2005
Philadelphia
The nature of the sport of football being so highly technical in all of the rules (i.e. catch\no catch, foot in or out of bounds, spot of ball and runner down) and technology being more and more available is making the sport really unenjoyable where so much of the game is spent on reviewing minutiae and debating about unclear rulings.

And I don’t really know if there’s a good solution or it. I’d love to see a system where every single play is reviewed by some sort of panel between plays but if they can’t tell the answer in 5 seconds then the call one the field stands. Increasing the number of 3 minute stoppages where viewers watch the same play 50 times certainly should not be the answer

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006

Van Buren Boy

--------------------
Aug 18, 2006
Imagine how other NFL fans would feel if you guys hadn't done what you did last year.

Maybe they can lose 2 in a row

Whatever money I had left in my sports betting account I put on the Pats @ -2.5 because I can't see them losing two in a row.

Protest

C`est La Vie
Mar 28, 2008
Deptford, NJ
I didn't hear the whole thing, but Cataldi dropped the shtick for a few minutes today and had the guy on that wrote the article about Wentz. He didn't completely roast him, but he basically said to him you wrote an article using your "eye test" which is proved to be incorrect by actual statistics, you cited nothing but unnamed sources and have no quotes showing anyone with a different point of view, which there clearly are because they've came out in public and defended Wentz.

Reactions: Prongo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad