OT: Philadelphia Eagles: Super Bowl LIII Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

magnumpi

Roger got goofy with Cancer
Apr 22, 2018
i would not help the patriots.
at this point, every team in the league should collude to fight against them.

Bennett will probably get 12 sacks with them. 4 for anyone else

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Looks like there might be 2 picks to the Eagles.

They are getting the Pats 5th, and not certain but also there 7th round pick, I know that isn't much but at least we have that plus the Cap savings.

it's Bennett and a 7th in 2020 for the pats 5th in 2020. But it frees up 7.2M this year and 8M next year. Looks good for the Pats as he was coming off a good year but he sounds like a pain in the ass to deal with and most importantly it frees up cap space.

Reactions: phlflyer1

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
it's Bennett and a 7th in 2020 for the pats 5th in 2020. But it frees up 7.2M this year and 8M next year. Looks good for the Pats as he was coming off a good year but he sounds like a pain in the ass to deal with and most importantly it frees up cap space.

I'm not certain but I think that would give Howie, 26.7 million to spend in Free Agency?

Reactions: kelmitchell

Phillyfan28

Jun 3, 2013
I wonder what their plan is with Hicks, are they confident in KGH stepping up?

Those snaps seemed to go to Bradham while Hicks was out and even when Hicks came back and didn’t play well. I would think if they were prepared to do that his usage during the stretch would support it.**

** this is my subjective feeling and I haven’t looked up snap counts nor watched enough sober to validate if my feeling is factual.

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
Wentz to Brown..sounds GOOD to me (even if it is a pipedream).

Eagles hate WR's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad