OT: Philadelphia Eagles: Super Bowl LIII Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schwarbomb

Howie Be Thy Name
Jul 2, 2011
Arizona
I always enjoy the Steelers going up in flames, they're going from having the greatest RB and WR in the NFL to having neither in one offseason. :laugh:

Reactions: kelmitchell

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
Brown is going to the Raiders
I wish but I dont think the Raiders even want to be competitive until theyre in Vegas.

I think ideally they'd jettison Carr and get a young franchise QB to headline the Vegas move, but they'll give Carr this year to see how he is and then they'll try to get creative next offseason.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Bennett wants a pay increase. I'm not saying he might not deserve one but...

Bye Felicia.

McLane had the story prepped. Traded or released.

I really don't like the EDGEs who will be on the board at 25. Later on, some good names for sure, but I would guess they add a lower tier vet since they won't want to give up the Foles 3rd.

Last edited:

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Isn't this a better interior Dline draft?

It's a really good DL draft pretty much all the way around, but at 25 you're likely to get WAY better IDL value, yes.

You're talking Clelin Ferrell maybe still being there at 25 vs potentially all of Simmons, Tillery, and Wilkins available. There's potential for an Oliver slide that far too, albeit unlikely. I take every single one of those IDL over Ferrell.

Anthony Nelson from Iowa would be my favorite later EDGE relative to expected cost fwiw, but I haven't gotten to go back and watch Banogu yet. His Combine was actually better than Sweat's.

Reactions: Chinatown88
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->