OT: Philadelphia Eagles: Still Super Bowl Champs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
I had the unluckyness of having the patriots broadcast since I am away.

I know they are supposed to be homers for Patriots but MAN. It was brutal.

“They should have played like this in the SuperBowl”. This was one of MANY comments that made me want to gag. I am pretty sure this was a preseason game

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013

“They should have played like this in the SuperBowl”. This was one of MANY comments that made me want to gag. I am pretty sure this was a preseason game

Yea, they should've played starters against the Eagles 2nd/3rd team in the Super Bowl.

Seems very likely.

Reactions: Jray42

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
I like Sudfeld honestly and think for a few games he could do well. That being said need to give Foles some time. Nick does seem to get hurt though so wouldn’t be surprised if it would be Nate starting.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I loved the Skip Bayless hot takes about Foles being a better long term option over Wentz. How does somebody with that mindset make a very good living?

I guess they’re just happy with what they get but I don’t think Fox & ESPN understand that people in general don’t like those types of shows.

Jray42

May 10, 2009
Philadelphia
I'm going to go full disclosure and say I was (quietly) on board with having Sudfeld start back around week 17 when Foles was sucking, I can fully admit how wrong I was and thank god Dougie P didn't listen to imbeciles like me.

I was also against trading Foles this offseason, and I'm glad they didn't. But there's no way in hell I'd start Sudfeld over Foles week 1 NOW, come on.

Reactions: Dakota Sioux

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com

I had to turn off the sound it was so bad. If Brady took a dump on the field they would just cheer him on, that's why Brady is the Goat. or whatever the f*** they were calling him last night.

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
I had to turn off the sound it was so bad. If Brady took a dump on the field they would just cheer him on, that's why Brady is the Goat. or whatever the **** they were calling him last night.
I'd probably cheer him on if he took a dump on the field too. That would be an amazing individual accomplishment and one that would once and for all truly cement him as the GOAT.

Reactions: montreal

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
You can’t give up when Mariota is finally running a modern offense!

just-when-i-thought-i-was-out-gif-2.gif

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I loved the Skip Bayless hot takes about Foles being a better long term option over Wentz. How does somebody with that mindset make a very good living?
Because people hate-watch him.

A viewer is a viewer, whether they like or hate what they're watching. Ad revenue is the same.

46zone

Pass me the soft pretzels
Feb 5, 2007
Philadelphia
I’m out....

These rule changes are really pathetic. The modern NFL player is aware of the risks that come with playing professional football, and yet these guys want to play anyway. No one is putting a gun to their head. It's just as sickening watching the media talking heads champion the rule changes in the name of "safety". The shit heads on ESPN and FOX essentially want an NBA-styled NFL; more "personalities" and higher scoring. I'd rather rip shots of drano.

Reactions: Striiker
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad