OT: Philadelphia Eagles Regular Season: Super Bowl Rematch

Status
Not open for further replies.

AaronTrieu

Mar 6, 2008
Doug finding new levels of stupid.
It’s like he’s learning pre calc and wants to find the limit of suck as wr skill approaches 0

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
Well... they can’t do it all. Defense for the second straight week kept them in games.

I was mad at the lateral earlier on the INT but I actually realize it was smart because the defense knows that’s the only way they’ll score.

Also tells you a lot what they think about the offense and our franchise QB...

Reactions: JXC

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
He has been really bad, but he is not the Eagles bigger issue imo. I think Doug has been just as bad these past two weeks.

I don't think any of the major players have been particularly good the last few weeks, but I have absolutely no idea how you go about designing an offense with this personnel. I don't think it's possible.

It may be that their pre-game research dictates that there are narrow areas to exploit and they have earthly idea what else to try. I would understand that.

JXC

#ThisAintXbox #ThisAintMightyDucks #FireHakstol
Dec 28, 2005
whatever. He has in no way played well the last two weeks.
Carson Wentz doesn’t suck. But in the last two weeks, he has, in fact, sucked. And the assertion that he is elite is no longer defensible.

But it’s all intertwined, and the facts are that this offense is poorly staffed and poorly coached and as a result it’s not really possible to discern what Wentz is.

Reactions: bennysflyers16

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
I don't think any of the major players have been particularly good the last few weeks, but I have absolutely no idea how you go about designing an offense with this personnel. I don't think it's possible.

It may be that their pre-game research dictates that there are narrow areas to exploit and they have earthly idea what else to try. I would understand that.

Or Mike Groh is just not very good at his job. Especially if you compare him to Frank Reich who together with Doug managed to create a juggernaut around Nick, Vaitai, Jeffries and Agholor....

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town

Last week I thought they threw the ball too much. It is not like they were trailing big. They didn't need to abandon the run. It was like 43 to 20 in favor of pass. That is ridiculous. But I do agree with your point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad