OT: Philadelphia Eagles Regular Season: Super Bowl Rematch

Status
Not open for further replies.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Or Mike Groh is just not very good at his job. Especially if you compare him to Frank Reich who together with Doug managed to create a juggernaut around Nick, Vaitai, Jeffries and Agholor....

Yeah, he's not Frank Reich. Reich is an excellent coordinator and HC. Groh is somewhere on a poor to middling range.

I'll steal Michael Kist's idea and hope they consider writing a big, fat check to Jay Gruden in the offseason. He's a phenomenal play designer.

achdumeingute

Jun 28, 2011
NorCal
Carson Wentz doesn’t suck. But in the last two weeks, he has, in fact, sucked. And the assertion that he is elite is no longer defensible.

But it’s all intertwined, and the facts are that this offense is poorly staffed and poorly coached and as a result it’s not really possible to discern what Wentz is.
I totally agree...

Reactions: JXC

BringBackHakstol

Oct 25, 2005
Philadelphia
Don't know where this team goes from here. Put Carson aside for a moment because there's not a choice to be made there right now.

The poor drafting and age of some key guys, how do you rebuild this offense?

achdumeingute

Jun 28, 2011
NorCal
Or Mike Groh is just not very good at his job. Especially if you compare him to Frank Reich who together with Doug managed to create a juggernaut around Nick, Vaitai, Jeffries and Agholor....
it's hard to know what he does or does not do. Certainly doesnt seem to be adding value though.

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
Sean Payton with 4th and inches, doesn't sneak. Warren Sharp had a statistic on this. Basically asking why teams don't do this all the time.
I kinda get it if you don't want to sneak w/ Brees
but they've got Hill, just put him in and sneak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->