OT: Philadelphia Eagles: Once You Start Down The Dark Path, Forever Will It Dominate Your Destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
The most optimistic timeline sees Wentz go off against these bottomfeeders (including Dallas) to end the season, leads us to the playoffs and then actually plays well enough against a competitve team to restore his confidence and bring back some belief that an elite talent is still there potentially.

~20% likelihood of it happening in my estimation but Im here for it.
That would be excellent and I am definitely rooting for that. But really, with the way this season has gone, just keeping Dallas on the sidelines is a huge win for me.

Reactions: Schwarbomb

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
#91 getting mad that the QB gets excited on a 90 yard TD...did he get touched in his no no place or something lol

He wasn't mad, but he was pointing out how silly it was that Rivers would scream in his ear about it. Dude just helped Rivers up and Rivers follows that up by gloating. Ridiculous.

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
He wasn't mad, but he was pointing out how silly it was that Rivers would scream in his ear about it. Dude just helped Rivers up and Rivers follows that up by gloating. Ridiculous.

no more so than how defensive players act after a sack or int though

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Let's see if Wentz can successfully drag his offense through the mud by their pubes again

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
That wild snow in Kansas City is headed straight for my face. AWESOME!

giphy.gif

Phileeguy

Sleep with one eye open tonight, bird.
Oct 7, 2010
Philly
Eagles know he's the guy they need to watch out for, and they fail bad. I don't understand how this keeps happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad