OT: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Training Camp Is Soon, Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
This sounds like a Round 4 pick for Justin. Unless it's a whacky league scoring with 6pt TDs and bonus points for 300/400 passing yards.

Buddha bless you, hoping you can get him in Rounds 5 or 6.
It's a 6 point touchdown league and 1 point per 25 yards passing (used to be 40 before this year). No partial points.

Reactions: Chinatown88

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Yeah you're looking at a Round 3 or 4 pick. Unless it's one of those leagues where everyone snags QB super early.
There's one guy that takes Aaron Rodgers pretty much every year in the first round and i'm sure Mahomes will go in the first and possibly Allen.

Then it's typically a touch and go until QB's start moving again.

I'm going to wind up taking him in the third round and i'm going to hate it but I won't hate it as much as trying to wait until the 4th and having him picked in between.

Reactions: Chinatown88

achdumeingute

Jun 28, 2011
NorCal
This is the worst news I’ve ever heard. This is even worse than the Genesis Halftime Show.

didn't someone try something g like this but with different artists, but then abandoned it after like 3 weeks?

Sigh, always trying to blend sport and entertainment.

Kinda like the NFL draft now... unwatchable. It was good when it was just picks, and player analysis.

Edit...LOL it was ESPN with the Genesis halftime show... In your post, I thought you were just trashing the English band Genesis.

Also, so good ESPN got hockey back...great thinga in-store I'm sure.

achdumeingute

Jun 28, 2011
NorCal
So bored....looking at the eagles schedule...I see two lock wins (DET and NYJ) and two lock losses, KC and TB. Whole lotta maybe with this team.

Beating ATL, Den, and 3-3 in the division has us at 7-10.

I'm looking at 1-6 to start the season...but that could easily be 5-2 as well.

I'll go on record for 10-7, could easily be 5-12 too.

Last edited:

Kelmitchell2

Aug 30, 2020
So bored....looking at the eagles schedule...I see two lock wins (DET and NYJ) and two lock losses, KC and TB. Whole lotta maybe with this team.

Beating ATL, Den, and 3-3 in the division has us at 7-10.

I'm looking at 1-6 to start the season...but that could easily be 5-2 as well.

I'll go on record for 10-7, could easily be 5-12 too.
Everyone thinks I'm crazy, I really see this team as a 4-13 team this season, is there something I'm missing? Some experts are even saying we can win 10 games

I see us beating the falcons, lions, jets, and Denver and thats it, and that hurts me to say we don't have a shot at beating Dallas

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Eagles have a top OL if they can stay healthy, with the depth to withstand one starter going down, four like last year, well that's another story.
They also have a deep DL.
They have two top TEs, RBs who can catch, if the young WRs step up Hurts will have a top group of skill players.
The back seven is improved, but still average.

Sirianni worked with Brisset in Indy with less talent around him and they scored 361 points, 16th in the league.
So it's not inconceivable this is a top ten offense without Hurts being lights out, he just has to execute the scheme, not carry the team.
In the same way, if Gannon can scheme around the limits of the back seven, that DL will make a lot of plays.

I'm thinking 7-10, but 10-7 is conceivable, so is 4-13 if they have a run of injuries.

Reactions: Kelmitchell2

Flyerfan13

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2016
The score writers nfc predictions

Screenshot_20210907-221225_theScore.jpg

achdumeingute

Jun 28, 2011
NorCal
Everyone thinks I'm crazy, I really see this team as a 4-13 team this season, is there something I'm missing? Some experts are even saying we can win 10 games

I see us beating the falcons, lions, jets, and Denver and thats it, and that hurts me to say we don't have a shot at beating Dallas
all teams in our division (including us), plus CAR, NO, LAC are allllllll question mark city. SF is probably better, but Jimmy G can ruin a game on his own. Dallas' defense has got to show they can do something...

If we stay healthy and the weapon shows growth and can be an NFL QB, then we can go pretty far.

The defense REALLY needs to get some TOs this year.

orangey

perpetual mediocrity
Aug 9, 2008
Internet
Feels to be about a .500 team but who knows. I think the D may surprise but it's hard to know what to expect of the O.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Feels to be about a .500 team but who knows. I think the D may surprise but it's hard to know what to expect of the O.
If the offensive line holds up they should be in the division to win it. What that means is up for debate but they still have one of the best interiors in football and if you win there, you’ll win games.

Reactions: orangey

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
Ok buttheads I have a question. I don't place actual money bets all that much but I thought I had a pretty good understanding of the lingo and such. There's a promo right now where if you make $100 worth of bets during a certain time period you get a giftcard for a free NFL jersey (need to get that Minshew Mania going). Anyway, the bets have to be MINIMUM -200 odds to qualify. So I placed a bunch of bets and some have odds of -110 or -150 and others have odds of -250 etc. I think I'm having difficulty with the "minimum" and negative numbers so I can't figure out which is which. Which ones qualify as meeting that minimum -200 odds? I understand how the odds work and what the odds themselves mean, I just don't know which are considered to be "minimum" -200. TIA.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Ok buttheads I have a question. I don't place actual money bets all that much but I thought I had a pretty good understanding of the lingo and such. There's a promo right now where if you make $100 worth of bets during a certain time period you get a giftcard for a free NFL jersey (need to get that Minshew Mania going). Anyway, the bets have to be MINIMUM -200 odds to qualify. So I placed a bunch of bets and some have odds of -110 or -150 and others have odds of -250 etc. I think I'm having difficulty with the "minimum" and negative numbers so I can't figure out which is which. Which ones qualify as meeting that minimum -200 odds? I understand how the odds work and what the odds themselves mean, I just don't know which are considered to be "minimum" -200. TIA.
Any bets with -201+ do not meet the requirements so your -250 ones will not count. Essentially it's preventing you from putting money on monster favorites to collect the free jersey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad