OT: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Training Camp Is Soon, Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP

oRyuLxy.gif

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
8 team start up Dynasty. 2QB, 3WR, 2 flex, full PPR scoring.

Mahomes
Rodgers
A. Jones
A. Ekeler
A. Robinson
R. Woods
D. Johnson
L. Thomas
A. Gibson
J. Mixon
D. Carlson
Ravens D/ST

K. Cousins
J. Fields
T. Pollard
M. Gaskin
B. Cooks
M. Williams
J. Meyers
G. Davis
D. Mooney
Jonnu Smith

J.K Dobbins on IR

Taxi Squad
Dyami Brown
Larry Rountree

It was pretty interesting seeing other people gun for youth which led to me literally getting a lot of RBs who are in line for at least 15 touches a game.

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
12 team league..said i had the 3rd best draft..i actually pretty much hate my team lol

Outlaws
1.(2)Alvin Kamara  (NO - RB)
2.(23)Joe Mixon (Cin - RB)
3.(26)A.J. Brown (Ten - WR)
4.(47)Mark Andrews (Bal - TE)
5.(50)Justin Herbert (LAC - QB)
6.(71)Tee Higgins (Cin - WR)
7.(74)Chase Claypool (Pit - WR)
8.(95)Buffalo (Buf - DEF)
9.(98)Courtland Sutton (Den - WR)
10.(119)Younghoe Koo (Atl - K)
11.(122)Zack Moss (Buf - RB)
12.(143)Mike Williams (LAC - WR)
13.(146)Marvin Jones Jr. (Jax - WR)
14.(167)Henry Ruggs III (LV - WR)
15.(170)Cordarrelle Patterson (Atl - WR,RB)
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Reactions: Chinatown88

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
12 team league..said i had the 3rd best draft..i actually pretty much hate my team lol

Outlaws
1.(2)Alvin Kamara  (NO - RB)
2.(23)Joe Mixon (Cin - RB)
3.(26)A.J. Brown (Ten - WR)
4.(47)Mark Andrews (Bal - TE)
5.(50)Justin Herbert (LAC - QB)
6.(71)Tee Higgins (Cin - WR)
7.(74)Chase Claypool (Pit - WR)
8.(95)Buffalo (Buf - DEF)
9.(98)Courtland Sutton (Den - WR)
10.(119)Younghoe Koo (Atl - K)
11.(122)Zack Moss (Buf - RB)
12.(143)Mike Williams (LAC - WR)
13.(146)Marvin Jones Jr. (Jax - WR)
14.(167)Henry Ruggs III (LV - WR)
15.(170)Cordarrelle Patterson (Atl - WR,RB)
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

That RB depth OOF.

I like the starters though for a 12 teamer.

Reactions: trostol

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
I had 1st pick in both of my drafts so I couldn't really get creative. Waiting for the 2/3 turnaround in a 12 team league is a lot tougher than a 10 teamer. The WRs went off the board quickly. Hopefully Pitts is the real deal this year.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
@LegionOfDoom91

New Bishop Sycamore head coach: 'We are not a school'

First and foremost, Jackson appeared to set the record straight on one thing. He said Bishop Sycamore is not a school:

“We do not offer curriculum,” he said. “We are not a school. That’s not what Bishop Sycamore is, and I think that’s what the biggest misconception about us was, and that was our fault. Because that was a mistake on paperwork.”
Per NBC4, Bishop Sycamore was classified by the state of Ohio as a "non-charter, non-tax supported school during the previous school year. Jackson, who reportedly described his program as a “post-grad football academy,” said the paperwork mistake that led to Bishop Sycamore being classified as a school occurred before he was hired seven months ago.

When pressed on a past report that Bishop Sycamore has an official bell schedule and building address associated with its name, Jackson had this to say:

“Right, and I don’t know anything about that. I won’t speak on stuff I don’t know about. Like I said, if it was something that happened like that, then that’s terrible. That’s not how you do business.”
So, if Bishop Sycamore really did misrepresent itself to the authorities as a school, then even the program's head coach is denouncing it.

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
Who the hell would EVER pay for this? That's the most absurd thing i've ever seen up for auction/sale.

View attachment 463957

WIP is their main partner and advertises the radiothon all day, so it'll sell I'm sure. Rhea's been on the air for a long time and people (like myself) who hear her every day have a familiarity with her, so it would be a "cool" thing to have I suppose.

Note: I don't want it. Rhea is whatever for me, but I'd be more inclined to buy something like this for charity if it were some other folks. Others probably really dig Rhea, though

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
WIP is their main partner and advertises the radiothon all day, so it'll sell I'm sure. Rhea's been on the air for a long time and people (like myself) who hear her every day have a familiarity with her, so it would be a "cool" thing to have I suppose.

Note: I don't want it. Rhea is whatever for me, but I'd be more inclined to buy something like this for charity if it were some other folks. Others probably really dig Rhea, though
No one has bought one in the week or so it's been up. Only one person has bought an Eskin one and no one has bought a Angelo or Morganti one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad