DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018

achdumeingute

Jun 28, 2011
NorCal
Bills WR Cole Beasley offers to buy game tickets for unvaccinated fans

Bills requiring proof of vaccination to attend Bills game. Beasley saying he will buy tickets for unvaccinated bills fans who were complaining to him on his twitter feed if they can get tickets to road games lol

derp derpity derp derp derp
4b179ca2e8f467e454d9e9091daf72aa.jpg

Reactions: orangey

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Agent Smith

One of the best technical football writers out there (Nate Tice) did an in-depth examination of Devonta from Sunday. This is well worth your time.

After one game, you can make a good case that Sirianni is the best HC in the division.
Neither team looked very sharp or well coached.

I'm reasonably sure none of the other 3 HCs in the Division are active positives. I'm reasonably sure Kellen Moore is, which has some value.

I do not want to jump to saying this because it's one game, but I can't say you're wrong either.

Pantokrator

Who's the clown?
Jan 27, 2004
Semmes, Alabama
OK I have an Eagles question - I have grown up hating the Cowboys, Giants, and Redskins (now the Football team). But I can't decide who the Eagles hate more - Washington or the Giants? My hatred of the Cowboys might be greater than my love of the Eagles, but who is the next most hated team for Eagles fans? I found myself cheering for Washington last night, and didn't know if I should feel guilty for it.

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
OK I have an Eagles question - I have grown up hating the Cowboys, Giants, and Redskins (now the Football team). But I can't decide who the Eagles hate more - Washington or the Giants? My hatred of the Cowboys might be greater than my love of the Eagles, but who is the next most hated team for Eagles fans? I found myself cheering for Washington last night, and didn't know if I should feel guilty for it.

Definitely Giants.

Reactions: Pantokrator

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
It's a Philly thing to hate NYC in general, though in basketball, the Celtics are hated more than the Knicks.
For Flyer fans, there's a special place in hell for the Pens.

snoop88

Apr 15, 2012
Washington sports in general don't get the hatred that the other east coast cities do, mostly I think because it's a transient city with few passionate fans.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
It's a Philly thing to hate NYC in general, though in basketball, the Celtics are hated more than the Knicks.
For Flyer fans, there's a special place in hell for the Pens.

Even the Penguins hate is relatively recent. Rangers hate goes back to the '70s. Giants hatred goes back to forever. And then there's the Mets.

Flyer lurker

Feb 16, 2019
Giants for sure.

Plus are we up to 4 miracles at the meadowlands now?

Reactions: Jack Straw
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad