OT: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): The demise continues here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
Wentz is trying to make a play. I'll take that over turning into a deer in the headlights any day. He's got that Brett Favre instinct in him.

OrangeAndBlackMetal

Dark Wizard of the Black Cascade
Aug 14, 2009
Reykjavík
Wentz is trying to make a play. I'll take that over turning into a deer in the headlights any day. He's got that Brett Favre instinct in him.

He does, I'll give him that.

He just needs to relax and change his mechanics up a bit. He needs to be more aware of what's happening within the 5-6 feet around him and he needs to kee the ball down when throwing downfield.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006

He just needs to relax and change his mechanics up a bit. He needs to be more aware of what's happening within the 5-6 feet around him and he needs to kee the ball down when throwing downfield.

He's going to get to throw as many passes this year as he did in his college career. That is invaluable.

achdumeingute

Jun 28, 2011
NorCal

he will get 4 - 5 more months of offseason work that he didn't have last year. Hopefully that time will help him with mechanics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad