OT: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): The Cap Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
I'm a Steelers fan (sorry) but the Dallas game was on while I was doing stuff around the house. That was terrible to see. I don't wish that kind of injury on anyone. I winced when I saw it, and then I was immediately reminded of the game when Pronger took the stick in the face and all that could be heard over the broadcast was him screaming. Awful stuff. Dak was either in complete shock, or one tough mofo....it looked like he tried to bash it back into place right after it happened. Damn.
Oh, I wish that on Brady. Even after he retires. And now all the Titans that had illegal practices can join him.

Yukon Cornelius

Oct 10, 2019
SC PA
Oh, I wish that on Brady. Even after he retires. And now all the Titans that had illegal practices can join him.
You guys are cold-blooded! I hate the Pats/Brady immensely...they've wrecked the Steelers (sorry, again) for like 20 years.

I still wouldn't wish an injury like that upon anyone. I guess I put myself in their place and feel the pain. I've broken hands and fingers, but I've never seen my foot point in a way it shouldn't point. I'm not sure how I'd react in that situation....other than yelling every curse word ever invented, over and over.

Last edited:

zizbuka

Apr 4, 2017
He's a cowboy, but Dak seems like a decent guy. Feel bad for him.

LOL, they had an 'update' after a bit; Dak hurt his ankle, went to the hospital for evaluation. Sigh

Reactions: SanBlom

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Probably should have taken the FG you losers
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier