OT: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): The Cap Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
"The situation is what the situation is." - JJ Watt

We are slowly but surely destroying the English language and our ability to communicate with each other. Luckily for me, I only really need my middle fingers.

Reactions: Here4ThaList

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
"The situation is what the situation is." - JJ Watt

We are slowly but surely destroying the English language and our ability to communicate with each other. Luckily for me, I only really need my middle fingers.

I hate the Situation. Big mouth ****stain from a Long Island trash heap. MTV and their whole obsession with those low life diarrhea children can F right off.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Tua is made of glass. If Miami has any sense, even when Fitz begins sucking terribly, they won't play him. You let that guy develop for a year and more to learn every damned thing he can and have the best shot of surviving.

It's Miami so I expect to see him in Week 8-10 and then he'll be out for 6 months by the end of the season.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City

Kill them with fire.

Heard a fan text in to a local radio show this morning saying that the Titans, who brought this on themselves, should forfeit the game against the Bills, the Titans players shouldn't get paid for the week, and that the Titans organization should pay the Bills players for the week.

Some holes in the idea, but I can get behind the overall idea. :laugh:

Edit: I see you made a similar comment above.

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
I have been trying to keep up with news about the Titans and the assholes just seem to keep digging themselves deeper into their cesspool while everyone else has to wait for the stupid babies to stop shitting themselves long enough to get spanked. Be thankful it's not your team getting f***ed around because your opponents feel like they're too good for both the rules and medical science.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad