OT: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Rivalry Week - 'The Gang Tears Itself Apart'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I bet there was not a single draft projection or talent rating board in North America that had Makar over Patrick, so I mean, yes, for the Flyers, Patrick was a slam dunk. It doesn’t get any slam dunkier.

What thread am I in?

I don't know, but you are being especially hateful to ... you know, I started writing that out of self-pity and self-loathing as a former Flyers fan, and now I don't even know who you are being hateful toward. Great post.

JXC

#ThisAintXbox #ThisAintMightyDucks #FireHakstol
Dec 28, 2005
I bet there was not a single draft projection or talent rating board in North America that had Makar over Patrick, so I mean, yes, for the Flyers, Patrick was a slam dunk. It doesn’t get any slam dunkier.

What thread am I in?
LOL good point !

Reactions: Magua

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania

What thread am I in?
If they drafted Makar he’d still be in the AHL.

You can’t convince me otherwise.

Also, since I accidentally wandered into the Eagles thread: Fire Howie.

gertbfrobe16

Feb 3, 2018
I wanted parsons,but knew Howie would just pick another wide out. He can't help himself, just like Doug could never call run plays.

Reactions: renberg

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006

All things are possible including ruining a budding star's career.

That reminds me. I'm going to the game this weekend do I wear the Fulgham jersey?

I must add, I generally hate going to sporting events, but my buddy said he had an extra ticket and asked me if I wanted to go. Me thinking it was a free ticket I say sure why not, only to find out he's really charging me for this ticket. That's a violation, no?

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
That reminds me. I'm going to the game this weekend do I wear the Fulgham jersey?

I must add, I generally hate going to sporting events, but my buddy said he had an extra ticket and asked me if I wanted to go. Me thinking it was a free ticket I say sure why not, only to find out he's really charging me for this ticket. That's a violation, no?

Depending on how he communicated it then yeah that's a big no no. That's like me literally inviting you out to dinner and not paying for it after I say I'm paying for it. Also I'm getting Dolphins fan friend HotPot flashbacks.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey

I’d say yes.

Whenever inviting someone to a game I never ask for money. If they want to offer money after the fact that’s perfectly fine but I don’t ask nor expect it.

Now if my friend asked me if I wanted to go to a game and I already had tickets I MAY ask for money but even then I probably wouldn’t.

My idea? I pay.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania

Unless he specifically made it extremely clear that he was trying to sell the ticket to you, then yes, that’s very f***ed up.

Any time you offer someone something you have extra of, it’s implied that it’s for free. Especially if it’s a family member or friend.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
@Chinatown88

Just when I thought my chances of winning the division was over...

yoda-there-is.gif

As crazy as it could be I need Connor, Kupp, and Stafford to get exactly 27 more points so that two teams tie.

Henry Miller

Sep 5, 2020

If he wanted money he should have used the words “sell” or “buy” when talking to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad