OT: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Preseason: Is Bradford Hurt Yet? No.

Status
Not open for further replies.

F L Y E R S

Orange & Black
Aug 27, 2009
Philadelphia, PA
On another note. How fun have preseason games been this year? Seriously. I find myself watching mostly every minute of the games.

Andy Reids teams were tough to watch, absolute snooze fests(not including TO's first play TD)

Just a fun team to watch.

Broad Street Elite

Nov 9, 2011
Knocking on wood as I type this, but with only the 4th preseason game remaining, I am surprised how healthy the Eagles are. Normally, by this stage, we're 1-3 catastrophic injuries in.

Preseason needs to lose 1-2 games, obviously, but can't complain a lot about this team right now.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Knocking on wood as I type this, but with only the 4th preseason game remaining, I am surprised how healthy the Eagles are. Normally, by this stage, we're 1-3 catastrophic injuries in.

Preseason needs to lose 1-2 games, obviously, but can't complain a lot about this team right now.

:help:

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Final score doesn't matter in preseason games. It's all about how the games start. So far Bradford has played four drives, leading to four touchdowns this preseason. The first team defense has looked solid in all games and the Special Teams look just as good as last year.

OrangeAndBlackMetal

Dark Wizard of the Black Cascade
Aug 14, 2009
Reykjavík
I think it's already pretty clear that Bradford is a fantastic fit for this offense. If he can stay healthy this should be a vastly improved team. Maybe even a legitimate contender if we can keep everyone on the field.

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
Overall great preformance

1st team O was great, nice to see bradford very accurate, and O line did a great job. 2nd team with sanchez was also productive.

1st team D was also great, Eric Rowe knocking that ball out on cobb he is very active even when players get control.

Rowe finally was challenged in a few different schemes that really made him look like a deer in the headlights - he is still a rookie and tonight wasn't his best preformance in certain parts of the game. He got beat badly on 1 play because he didn't read the play right and let a reciever cut free inside and then he fell on 1 play which lead to a big completion.

whats funny though eagles score 39 pts, i would say we left about 8 pts with missing the 2 pt conversions and extra points.

Sombastate

Jun 19, 2011
Las Vegas
Seeing how i'm in Vegas and have missed every pre-season second...

Is the general consensus that this team is a team worth looking out for this year?

Sniped

Snowballs at Santa
Mar 13, 2013
Philly
Seeing how i'm in Vegas and have missed every pre-season second...

Is the general consensus that this team is a team worth looking out for this year?

It is only pre-season still, but the first team offense and defense looked really good.

Granted Rodgers wasn't playing but I think most people are feeling optimistic about this year.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Heath Evans continues to be an asshat. Watching NFL Total Access and on the two point conversion where Tebow threw he says "A left handed quarterback why not throw to the left side so he's not throwing across his body, just a coaching tip but it's not my team."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad