OT: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): HC Bowl - W2 Vs. LAR Onward

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
OL development I strongly credit to Stoutland and essentially no one else.

I agree.
But that makes it iffy what you attribute to Doug and what you don't.
Because everybody knows that he lets Jim run the show on D so you can't blame him for the mess back there really and who didn't he develop on offense if you discount OL due to Stoutland ?
JJAW who looked like a bust from the moment he was picked?
Who did he fail?

Looks like I am the only one that very much would rather get rid off Carson and Howie before I get rid off Doug..
Dude won a Superbowl with a heavily injured roster and Nick Foles and IMO even outcoached BB in the process...
Honestly he is the last guy I would get rid off. He clearly has gotten a bit complacent and needs to be put in check but I really think firing will turn out to be a mistake...

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
Us trying to get through to Jeff with our correct evaluations on everything top to bottom of the franchise.

latest

True

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
I agree.
But that makes it iffy what you attribute to Doug and what you don't.
Because everybody knows that he lets Jim run the show on D so you can't blame him for the mess back there really and who didn't he develop on offense if you discount OL due to Stoutland ?
JJAW who looked like a bust from the moment he was picked?
Who did he fail?

Looks like I am the only one that very much would rather get rid off Carson and Howie before I get rid off Doug..
Dude won a Superbowl with a heavily injured roster and Nick Foles and IMO even outcoached BB in the process...
Honestly he is the last guy I would get rid off. He clearly has gotten a bit complacent and needs to be put in check but I really think firing will turn out to be a mistake...

What was so impressive to me about Doug was that he knew 2016 wasn't good enough and he made some hard changes in his approach to the game. We're getting back to 2016 levels. If he's capable of that again, I'm still good with him going forward but I have no way of measuring that as an outsider.

I certainly don't think any one person is to blame for all of this.

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
Football Team basically had a free pass to this division if they weren't so useless and stupid.

I mean they are called Football Team...
What did you expect?

I mean looking back in a few years who wants to read about that one time the Seahawks beat up on the Football Team to advance to the second round?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig