OT: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): HC Bowl - W2 Vs. LAR Onward

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
The drafting has been horrendous, but how many players have really developed here under Pederson and company? Sweat, Goedert, and some OLs? It feels like every step of identifying and developing non-NFL talent has failed.

I would agree with it to some extent but we got Sanders and a few O-Line guys like Seumalo to go with Goedert that have developed decently.
Offensively WRs development has been an issue but we also didn't really have much to develop there to be fair.
And I would say all of our defensive guys not developing is on Schwartz more than on Doug..

That Dallas game is wild...
JJAW wouldn't have made that mistake ( because he would never have been running free like that). Shame on you DK!

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe

Us trying to get through to Jeff with our correct evaluations on everything top to bottom of the franchise.

latest

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Remember the game against Dallas in 2016 when he decided to throw a pass with Josh Huff and then decided to punt instead of kicking a fg to potentially go up 10? This might be worse than that.

Reactions: Hollywood Cannon

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
If you grabbed 22 dudes from the neighborhood, went down to the local high school, recorded everything on a tripod camera from corner of an end zone, it would still be more entertaining than whatever that was that we just watched. Not once did I even so much as sit up from a slouched position on my couch.

And f*** Doug for acting like a complete boob and punting with 19 seconds left.

This sounds so much like my experience with the Flyers this season, and especially in the playoffs.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
I would agree with it to some extent but we got Sanders and a few O-Line guys like Seumalo to go with Goedert that have developed decently.
Offensively WRs development has been an issue but we also didn't really have much to develop there to be fair.
And I would say all of our defensive guys not developing is on Schwartz more than on Doug..

That Dallas game is wild...
JJAW wouldn't have made that mistake ( because he would never have been running free like that). Shame on you DK!

OL development I strongly credit to Stoutland and essentially no one else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad