OT: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Chip has been sacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlad*

Do you watch the games or just look at box scores? He has terrible hands. Period.

resorting to ad hominem doesn't make you look any less wrong

typical Philly fan wanting to get rid of young players because you think it's out of the realm of possibility for them to get better

Schwarbomb

Howie Be Thy Name
Jul 2, 2011
Arizona
resorting to ad hominem doesn't make you look any less wrong

typical Philly fan wanting to get rid of young players because you think it's out of the realm of possibility for them to get better
I never said get rid of him. I watched every game he has played in the NFL. His hands suck. Stop being such a homer and open your eyes.

Vlad*

I never said get rid of him. I watched every game he has played in the NFL. His hands suck. Stop being such a homer and open your eyes.

he still has 1000 yards on a horrific team at age 23, though

so check this out. he has 1000 yards, right? now imagine if, at age 23, he gradually improved and started getting more yards? it's almost as if you don't peak at age 23 and shouldn't be so harshly judged, especially on teams that lack consistency

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
he doesnt have good hands, his drops this year would justify that. doest mean he isnt productive and wont improve.

Jray42

May 10, 2009
Philadelphia
he still has 1000 yards on a horrific team at age 23, though

so check this out. he has 1000 yards, right? now imagine if, at age 23, he gradually improved and started getting more yards? it's almost as if you don't peak at age 23 and shouldn't be so harshly judged, especially on teams that lack consistency

For the love of God, all he's saying is that Matthews has terrible hands, which is completely true. Probably the worst hands on a receiver we've had in over a decade.

Who said we should get rid of him? Or that he won't improve? Cause unless I missed it, no one said these things.

Vlad*

For the love of God, all he's saying is that Matthews has terrible hands, which is completely true. Probably the worst hands on a receiver we've had in over a decade.

that's erroneous

Who said we should get rid of him? Or that he won't improve? Cause unless I missed it, no one said these things.

if you think he'll improve then why is it an issue? at all?

Protest

C`est La Vie
Mar 28, 2008
Deptford, NJ
Where were you people last year? How were his hands then? He's the only receiver on the team that corrcted the drop problem during this year.

4thline4life

Jul 12, 2010
matthews has 119 targets and 3 drops credited on the year. he doesn't have great hands but terrible hands statement is a major hyperbole. Amari cooper has 9 drops, demarius thomas has 10, edleman has 8... do they have terrible hands?

Protest

C`est La Vie
Mar 28, 2008
Deptford, NJ
matthews has 119 targets and 3 drops credited on the year. he doesn't have great hands but terrible hands statement is a major hyperbole. Amari cooper has 9 drops, demarius thomas has 10, edleman has 8... do they have terrible hands?

The drops probably aren't accurately kept, but I agree with your point. He has average hands. They're far from terrible or the worst in a decade.

Phileeguy

Sleep with one eye open tonight, bird.
Oct 7, 2010
Philly
Bill Davis has to know he's done as a D coordinator in the NFL. Just has to.

In true Billy Davis fashion he'll be fired by the Eagles tomorrow, but he'll come in to work the next day to be fired again. This process will continue indefinitely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad