OT: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Chip has been sacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

4thline4life

Jul 12, 2010
If they came out and lost this game on purpose because some ******* fans want a higher draft pick than you have more problems beside a roster that isn't very good. **** pissed me off.

Patrick Chung.

not saying lose on purpose, just saying play like they have the entire season. of course the offense looks the best it has all year in a game that means nothing...

Sniped

Snowballs at Santa
Mar 13, 2013
Philly
Against a terrible defense. If this were any other team except Dallas, I wouldnt be happy with a win. Cant stand the Giants though.

For such a terribly disappointing season, to have a pick in the latter half of the draft sucks (if we win).

TheLegendkiller

Sep 2, 2009
not saying lose on purpose, just saying play like they have the entire season. of course the offense looks the best it has all year in a game that means nothing...

Its probably cause the Giants blow worst dick than the Eagles. :laugh:

Somebody please smack the **** out of ODB.

Vlad*

For such a terribly disappointing season, to have a pick in the latter half of the draft sucks (if we win).

the Giants will almost certainly at least tie it since the Eagles corners will start playing 20 yards off the line of scrimmage soon

TheLegendkiller

Sep 2, 2009
On an unrelated note, they really need to get rid of the green pants. Go green jersey with white pants at home, all black sometimes, and on the road all white.

Vlad*

so why DOES Eli Manning get away with intentional grounding so much?

Sniped

Snowballs at Santa
Mar 13, 2013
Philly
I'm just gonna laugh and try to forget everything about this season.

**** you Chip Kelly.

Phileeguy

Sleep with one eye open tonight, bird.
Oct 7, 2010
Philly
Sad part is, Eagles gave the Giants so many chances. I don't know which fanbase should be angrier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad