OT: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): 2014 Regular Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Boo these ****s off the field. Luckily we can easily come back if we commit to the run and Foles gets his head back into the game.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
As bad as they played, they are only down 17. If they try to run the ball they could come back.

Phileeguy

Sleep with one eye open tonight, bird.
Oct 7, 2010
Philly
Boo these ****s off the field. Luckily we can easily come back if we commit to the run and Foles gets his head back into the game.

As bad as they played, they are only down 17. If they try to run the ball they could come back.

Gonna be tough with the way the line looks now. While OL generally are better at run blocking than pass blocking, when you've got a bunch of back-ups in I don't think the push will be all that great. They had a window to run the ball, I think it shut today.

Combine that with the score the way it is, I expect tons of passing.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Gonna be tough with the way the line looks now. While OL generally are better at run blocking than pass blocking, when you've got a bunch of back-ups in I don't think the push will be all that great. They had a window to run the ball, I think it shut today.

Combine that with the score the way it is, I expect tons of passing.

It doesnt look like there is much room on the ground right now.

Foles, come on.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
I would say struggling. Something has got to be up with McCoy. I know you hate Chip but he isnt thag stupid to not play him after he played him a ton last season.

Struggling is fair.

Screens to Sproles works too. Foles is struggling bad, we need to relieve the pressure. Maybe this is the boost he needed.

Big Sproles return here

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Guys I'm coming for a giants game and prices have dropped on stub hub. Is it cause of the start or just cause I'm weak closer to the game ? Haven't bought yet. Lower end zone is now $200 per

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad