OT: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): 2014 Regular Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
I'm going to be nervous until our pick is actually announced. I have no idea what Chip is thinking. Personally I think it's going to be a CB or S but I feel like Chip might take a WR in the 1st.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
Yep. Then why are you advocating Manziel over Foles?

you are misinterpreting what i said. I said that manziel is a better fit for kelly's offense. THat does not mean I want him or that the eagles want him. But if you look at kelly's qb's they all have been threats to run with it.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
adam caplan was on 97.5 said no to manziel or safety. Said it's probably between a wr if beckham or evans are there ( which is doubtful) or cb. Barr would be the pick if he is there but most likely going in the top 15.

OrangeAndBlackMetal

Dark Wizard of the Black Cascade
Aug 14, 2009
Reykjavík
Dennard would be my pick if he drops to 22. doubtful though. I'm hoping and hoping Benjamin falls to our spot in the 2nd round but that's also doubtful IMO.

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
Do you guys forget just how ****ing amazing Foles was last year?!?!?!?!?!?

Lordy.

Yea the flashy running QBs always seem to get the most love.

Im excited to see how Foles does this season. He repeats or evens out (like comes back to earth just abit) we have our franchise QB. He put up franchise numbers but I dont know if he can keep that consistently. But I have seen crazier.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Dennard would be my pick if he drops to 22. doubtful though. I'm hoping and hoping Benjamin falls to our spot in the 2nd round but that's also doubtful IMO.

Dennard's probably the best man-to-man corner guy right now, but he's undersized compared to the other two and not a great athlete.

Gilbert has the most upside. Long (33 inch arms!!), athletic (4.3), and elite ball skills. Not the best man-to-man right now and doesn't like to tackle much, but he brings too much to the table. Can return kicks too. He should go first.

Fuller is really good. Good size. Not as fast as Gilbert, but still a 4.4 guy. Real solid in coverage. Good ball skills. The best of the bunch coming up and making a tackle. Versatile. Great special teamer.

Then you have Roby and Verrett. Don't see the Eagles taking Verrett- too undersized, but he's solid. Roby could be the best, but not sure he has the head to do it.

Last edited:

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
St. Louis has really cashed in with the picks from the RG3 trade, now only if Sam Bradford can show something going forward & that could be a nice looking team.

Schwarbomb

Howie Be Thy Name
Jul 2, 2011
Arizona
They're going to show Manziel after every pick he's not drafted. Poor kid. Not that I'm surprised, they did it to Geno, Noel, Brady Quinn, etc.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I'm a casual Eagles fan so I don't really pay much attention to the draft or prospects, so who do you guys want/think the Eagles will pick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad