OT: Philadelphia Eagles: I Guess We Just Sit Around And Wait Now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

baudib1

Apr 12, 2016
Las Vegas
Oh production-wise I think this season has been incredible. That and the acting have almost made the season salvageable. Somehow that's gotten even better this season, mostly because I think Emilia has gotten better and just crushed it.

Harington hasn't been good IMO but as noted he's had about 3 lines he keeps repeating and not much else to do. Dinklage has been great and Maisie Williams has been fantastic. The score has been outrageously good. We got to see the full terrifying ability of a dragon in combat. Also, the scene where Drogon emerges from the darkness to roast Varys was the scariest dragon reveal since Smaug.

For a great moment that will likely never happen in the books, The Hound telling Arya to get out and not be like him was terrific, and her "Sandor, thank you" response was incredible.

Of course D&D give us Cleganebowl because they are two bros who probably watch professional wrestling.

Last edited:

BigToe

Robocop sucks
Jan 6, 2018
Philly
Oh production-wise I think this season has been incredible. That and the acting have almost made the season salvageable. Somehow that's gotten even better this season, mostly because I think Emilia has gotten better and just crushed it.

Harington hasn't been good IMO but as noted he's had about 3 lines he keeps repeating and not much else to do. Dinklage has been great and Maisie Williams has been fantastic. The score has been outrageously good. We got to see the full terrifying ability of a dragon in combat. Also, the scene where Drogon emerges from the darkness to roast Varys was the scariest dragon reveal since Smaug.

For a great moment that will likely never happen in the books, The Hound telling Arya to get out and not be like him was terrific, and her "Sandor, thank you" response was incredible.

Of course D&D give us Cleganebowl are two bros who probably watch professional wrestling.
LOL

Reactions: Chinatown88

Petr Svoboda Mullet

Apr 3, 2016

Of course D&D give us Cleganebowl because they are two bros who probably watch professional wrestling.
GTFO

gertbfrobe16

Feb 3, 2018

still waiting for the eagle to come in. lol

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018

Great post

Prongo

Beer
Jun 5, 2008
philadelphia
Eagles have over 21 million in cap space right now.

I know I saw rumors of an uncapped year next year... would it be typical Howie to lock wentz up to a long term deal and front load this year and next year? Hell thats what I would do.

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
Last time the NFL were dicks about that very situation: Cowboys, Redskins punished ... but why?
Isn't that 100% textbook collusion?

If i recall the players association sued and lost because the judge said that the nflpa by agreeing to a new CBA had waived any right to challenge the collusion.

So the NFLPA could make that known from the start that punishing teams for spending in uncapped years won't happen.

Reactions: Schwarbomb

tucson83

Sep 30, 2017
Eagles have over 21 million in cap space right now.

I know I saw rumors of an uncapped year next year... would it be typical Howie to lock wentz up to a long term deal and front load this year and next year? Hell thats what I would do.

thing is what if wentz suffers a career ending injury and we are stuck paying him for long time?

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
if you give a qb a big contact and that qb suffers a career threatening injury you stuck paying him. what is it that you are not getting?
The fact that literally any player who signs any "big contract" also runs this risk in any sport ever

On an unrelated note, I've stopped swimming in the ocean because I might get bitten by a shark

Reactions: Ironmanrulez
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad