OT: Philadelphia Eagles: Defending The Crown: 2018 Season Part Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jray42

May 10, 2009
Philadelphia
Alright guys, just waking up because i've been at a music festival. Can't watch game. Someone hit me with info.
First drive on defense forces 3 and out. First drive on offense we look great, first down after first down leads to a passing touchdown to Goedert. Wentz looked great, if not a little rusty (little high and/or behind on a couple throws) but still they looked great. Went driving down the field again and Elliott missed a 55 yarder, Colts then came back and scored a TD.

OrangeAndBlackMetal

Dark Wizard of the Black Cascade
Aug 14, 2009
Reykjavík
Alright guys, just waking up because i've been at a music festival. Can't watch game. Someone hit me with info.
Wentz looked great on the first drive, but the shitty playcalling has nullified him. The secondary is a ticking time bomb, and the superstar d-line is inable to get any actual penetration.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Yeah he’s really good, but I’ll hold off the superstar anointing until teams have more of a book on him.

I've been really put off by the NFL for a pretty long time now after a very long time just loving it, and it wasn't super available to me while over there, but last week I watched him dismantle my greatest enemy, so I'm just going to go all-in on him and worship his ass :D

OrangeAndBlackMetal

Dark Wizard of the Black Cascade
Aug 14, 2009
Reykjavík
I've been really put off by the NFL for a pretty long time now after a very long time just loving it, and it wasn't super available to me while over there, but last week I watched him dismantle my greatest enemy, so I'm just going to go all-in on him and worship his ass :D
Lol yeah he’s certainly fun to watch, but I question his athleticism and ability to improvise once teams start to effectively game plan for him.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Where the hell has this Adrian Peterson been hiding? It's not just yards, there's explosion in those legs again.

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
Mariota is straight garbage. No vision. And people wanted to let Chip sell the farm for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad