OT: Philadelphia Eagles: Defending The Crown: 2018 Season Part Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

achdumeingute

Jun 28, 2011
NorCal
Carbon copy. I'm convinced it was the collective of coaches last year and not just Doug.
of course it was. And I'm sure the new guys are learning a bit on the fly. I'm still not all that mad at Doug.

Our defense has failed so much more than the offense this year.

BringBackHakstol

Oct 25, 2005
Philadelphia
of course it was. And I'm sure the new guys are learning a bit on the fly. I'm still not all that mad at Doug.

Our defense has failed so much more than the offense this year.

They've had 2 losses and a third in the balance where the offense sputtered at the end when they should have easily been able to put the game away

Protest

C`est La Vie
Mar 28, 2008
Deptford, NJ
It's not that they don't run the ball it's that they call awful pass plays. Just call the regular game and move the ball. That play to Matthews is a perfect example

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Agree to disagree. 17 pt lead in the 4th should have been enough. O could have done better on last drive....but 3 straight TDs in 4th..

Also... d... get a turnover early in the game for easy points.

My point is you aren't going to win many games only scoring 17 points in the NFL today. Though they are both culpable though.

I disagree with you there

Fair enough.

Reactions: CSKA1974

Protest

C`est La Vie
Mar 28, 2008
Deptford, NJ
My point is you aren't going to win many games only scoring 17 points in the NFL today.

Fair enough.

You're right in general but wrong in specific. That game in specific was on the defense. How many games do teams lose with 17 point leads in the 4th quarter? Regardless of if it was 17-0 or 37-20 there's really no difference at that point.

tucson83

Sep 30, 2017
im sorry but this team is not going back to the sb, it's going to be an 8-8 team at best. too much inconsistency, i mean they barely beat the jags, it tells you alot what this team is.

achdumeingute

Jun 28, 2011
NorCal
My point is you aren't going to win many games only scoring 17 points in the NFL today. Though they are both culpable though.

Fair enough.
yeah I get where you are going...but every game is different. You should NEVER give up 21 pts in a quarter on D. Its this team though...had we scored 24 Car would have scored 28.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad