OT: Philadelphia Eagles: Championship Weekend and Onward

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
My team is never, ever going to approach a Super Bowl again. I wouldn't be surprised if the league just completely bans all current players from even attending for good measure. The Super Bowl is a means for me to eat humongous amounts of wings while guzzling fluids d' booze. Nothing more. It can be a bizarre chaotic fecal shower for all I care. Let its quality reflect the sheer amount of gluttonous shame I will be reveling in.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Holy hell.

*Edit* @Captain Dave Poulin Just got a 16 Ex Sword drop. :laugh:

tenor.gif

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
Such a difference between Wentz and Mahomes as runners.
Wentz wants to take on all comers, Mahomes only takes the open lanes. Othewise he gets the **** down.

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
Just occurred to me how there's not one dingus among the 4 coaches left this weekend. I say this cause I'm trying to figure out who to root for/against among all these teams and just can't find many good reasons either way.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Just occurred to me how there's not one dingus among the 4 coaches left this weekend. I say this cause I'm trying to figure out who to root for/against among all these teams and just can't find many good reasons either way.

Root against Tyreek Hill and root against Kyle for being a Kyle and wearing a flat brim hat as an adult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad