OT: Philadelphia Eagles: Championship Weekend and Onward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I think I've decided I want the Tennessees to win. It comes down to who will amuse me more in the SB, and while Mahomes likely has many years left with which to pleasure me, the typical career arc for a Henry has me thinking this might be the best shot for him. So let's see him do it now.

If you had the chance, would you want to see OJ ****ing Anderson play one more game of football, and if so, why? That's the question I would ask. Because the Super Bowl is going to be that game all over again if the Titans win this.

Reactions: LegionOfDoom91

BigToe

Robocop sucks
Jan 6, 2018
Philly
I think I've decided I want the Tennessees to win. It comes down to who will amuse me more in the SB, and while Mahomes likely has many years left with which to pleasure me, the typical career arc for a Henry has me thinking this might be the best shot for him. So let's see him do it now.
You don’t want the fat man to win a Super Bowl?

Last edited:

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
There we go, **** you, Betty Grable.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
If you had the chance, would you want to see OJ ****ing Anderson play one more game of football, and if so, why? That's the question I would ask. Because the Super Bowl is going to be that game all over again if the Titans win this.

My team is never, ever going to approach a Super Bowl again. I wouldn't be surprised if the league just completely bans all current players from even attending for good measure. The Super Bowl is a means for me to eat humongous amounts of wings while guzzling fluids d' booze. Nothing more. It can be a bizarre chaotic fecal shower for all I care. Let its quality reflect the sheer amount of gluttonous shame I will be reveling in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad