OT: Philadelphia Eagles: Bring On The Seahawks

Status
Not open for further replies.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
I mean they are not wrong.
Thats now 3 seasons straight that a backup has to finish the season for him. He has been damn unlucky especially tonight but it certainly is a concern for me as well given how much we are paying him next year...

Wtf ,

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
I mean they are not wrong.
Thats now 3 seasons straight that a backup has to finish the season for him. He has been damn unlucky especially tonight but it certainly is a concern for me as well given how much we are paying him next year...
They are wrong.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Howie better take responsibility for that and stop drafting these slow ass bull**** receivers. Eagles desperately need to draft for speed on all levels and positions this offseason..
Which sucks given that you should never force stuff like this but we are just too damn slow.

I don't think it's fair to say speed is the chief reason JJAW didn't do much this year. He got very good releases off the line in college and that's largely disappeared.

I would say the bigger takeaway is don't use high picks on David Shaw Receivers. He's not remotely ready mentally. Super sloppy all year in his cuts, can't sit in the gap under the Safeties in 2 High Zones to save his life, etc. Hopefully he eventually gets there, but no matter how fast he is after he gets up to speed, unless the mental aspects are fixed, he's not playable.

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011

What to WTF about it?

Its just stating a fact. 3 straight seasons our backup had to play in the playoffs. Pretty sure that he is the only QB in the league that wasn't able to finish a season 3 years straight. So yeah even though tonight was very unlucky, I certainly wouldn't blame other fans for calling him injury prone. Given that he missed a large chunk of his draft -1 season as well, there certainly is a case for it.

Bradford also got unlucky a ton with his injuries. He still was injury prone luck or not

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Defensive playmakers required this off-season for the Eagles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad