OT: Philadelphia Eagles: Bring On The Seahawks

Status
Not open for further replies.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
This was outrageous on draft day. I don't know why anyone is worried about it now. Have to get over this stuff.

(So was taking a RB with all their needs.)

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
This was outrageous on draft day. I don't know why anyone is worried about it now. Have to get over this stuff.

(So was taking a RB with all their needs.)

Well I hated it with a passion back then as well. Atleast Sanders is partially proving me wrong a bit even though I still don't like the pick..
Just hurts that he is the guy to ice it and that he put up 160 yards against us when our WRs have been godawful this season..

Howie better take responsibility for that and stop drafting these slow ass bullshit receivers. Eagles desperately need to draft for speed on all levels and positions this offseason..
Which sucks given that you should never force stuff like this but we are just too damn slow.

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
Just didn't feel fair once Wentz went down.

I'm not going to be able to handle people citing Wentz being "injury prone" this offseason.

I mean they are not wrong.
Thats now 3 seasons straight that a backup has to finish the season for him. He has been damn unlucky especially tonight but it certainly is a concern for me as well given how much we are paying him next year...

Hope it is nothing major and he will be healthy a week from now to get a good offseason in.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I don’t care about the loss, I care about how the league announced its open season in our QB.

Also all the haters will blame this on Carson too.

Any person using a guy getting hit in the back of the head with an opposing player’s crown of the helmet with his head being driven into the field as well. If you use that to further a talking point you’re a f***ing moron.

The vast majority of players in this league are getting knocked out of the game in that scenario.

Reactions: bennysflyers16
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad