OT: Philadelphia Eagles: 2019 Free Agency Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
I'm through the Iowa game. Miller looked ok on either side against Iowa's Tackles, which is nice. On the flipside, they were completely fine leaving him 1v1 with Hockenson and he did not consistently win.

Hands aren't great. Looked out of control quite a bit, especially late. Probably gassed. He's got burst, though. I see some tools without the box yet. You could tell Iowa knew he only has one speed.

Last edited:

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
I'm through the Iowa game. Miiller looked ok on either side against Iowa's Tackles, which is nice. On the flipside, they were completely fine leaving him 1v1 with Hockenson and he did not consistently win.

Hands aren't great. Looked out of control quite a bit, especially late. Probably gassed. He's got burst, though. I see some tools without the box yet.
he is strictly a 3rd down guy if he gets on the field at all right now.

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
he is strictly a 3rd down guy if he gets on the field at all right now.

I could definitely see that. I'm on the Maryland game and there's still nothing but pinning his ears back right now.

Everything is immediately upfield and sorting it out when he sees how far he gets.

*Edit* I take this back. He looks more tentative against Maryland and that's later in the year. I have no idea.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

kelmitchell

Jun 11, 2013
Newark Delaware
Unfortunately i think the redskins have a strong draft, but can anyone give me their honest take on the wr we took? I truly never paid any attention to him, i see they compare him to alshon but still

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
Oh yeah. It is what it is but it’s not an easy choice to come back knowing the health risks & longevity everyone seemingly knows now a days. For every kid that comes back & actually significantly improves their stock there’s probably more that don’t.
Yeah. Some guys go early because they know there are things they can't improve. Just get drafted and start the race to that second contract.

Reactions: LegionOfDoom91

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Aren't you the guy leading the Mailata hype train? Huh.

Mailata was a unicorn, but I didn't get excited until I saw him in exhibition games holding his own with 3 months of coaching.
Long shots do make it, Hicks was a Canadian college DT.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I could definitely see that. I'm on the Maryland game and there's still nothing but pinning his ears back right now.

Everything is immediately upfield and sorting it out when he sees how far he gets.

*Edit* I take this back. He looks more tentative against Maryland and that's later in the year. I have no idea.

The Iowa & Maryland games were where the guy on the other side of the line took over the game essentially. Yetur Gross-Matos who’s probably a first rounder next year.

Reactions: JojoTheWhale
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad