News: Phil Kessel working out with the Canucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

God

Free Citizen
Apr 2, 2007
Vancouver
Man I hope Nucks sign Kessel with Tochett's blessing. It'll be the beginning of the end to their work effort.
TheNumber4's reputation as a big-time trash-talker already was well established from his formative years in the Ontario League – and when Team USA legend and Hockey Hall-of-Famer Phil Kessel lined up near the Oilers board before a faceoff, The Number4 stood up and yelled at Kessel to get his attention.

However, in the two or three seconds it took Kessel to turn his head toward TheNumber4, hfboards veteran and star shitposter God stood up, reached around another hfboards poster, grabbed TheNumber4 by the back of the jersey and unceremoniously yanked him back to the seated position before he could utter another word.

You do not get to talk to Mr. Kessel,” God said.

And that was that.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
TheNumber4's reputation as a big-time trash-talker already was well established from his formative years in the Ontario League – and when Team USA legend and Hockey Hall-of-Famer Phil Kessel lined up near the Oilers board before a faceoff, The Number4 stood up and yelled at Kessel to get his attention.

However, in the two or three seconds it took Kessel to turn his head toward TheNumber4, hfboards veteran and star shitposter God stood up, reached around another hfboards poster, grabbed TheNumber4 by the back of the jersey and unceremoniously yanked him back to the seated position before he could utter another word.

You do not get to talk to Mr. Kessel,” God said.

And that was that.

Lol. Star shitposter. Im flattered.

Reactions: Czechboy

cannucky

Aug 18, 2011
Probably the Flyers..they let the corpse of Yandle play to continue his iron man streak. I'm sure they'd do the same for Kessel.
Actually they healthy scratched him for one game to screw him out of his streak short of the 1000 game mark , then they played him every remaining game , a real douche move on their part .Otherwise he would have retired with the longest streak all time .

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Actually they healthy scratched him for one game to screw him out of his streak short of the 1000 game mark , then they played him every remaining game , a real douche move on their part .Otherwise he would have retired with the longest streak all time .

Who gives a shit? He was terrible that season and didnt deserve to play at all.

Reactions: Suntouchable13

MajorLeaf

Maj. Conn Smythe
Dec 19, 2008
Ontario
Hot diggity dog get that Phil the Thrill signed already!

The NHL needs more hot dog Stanley Cup traditions none of this champagne stuff.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
All due respect to Kessel but I find it hard to believe the interest is from any team worth a damn and that the offers are anything more than league minimum deals at that.

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
I called myself a star shitposter. You're only ok.
You are being modest but back to the thread my beer league team offered him a contract of all you can eat Costco hotdogs and real Canadian beer along with this song being played on an old school boombox every time he scores a goal.

Reactions: God
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad