Confirmed with Link: Phil Kessel traded - Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

nsleaf

Oct 21, 2009
First things first. You substantiate your accusations, which btw are out and out lies and we will proceed from there. Or you can apologize to me and admit you lied.

Let's see if you're a big enough person to admit the truth.
There is no way a Preisst could be wrong!:sarcasm:

Purity*

Jan 29, 2010
Just lmfao that people point at Kessel's GA to poke at him.

It's almost like we didn't have a team that has Bozak for a #1C and Phaneuf for a #1D for almost his entire tenure here.

Oh and let's not forget about the other defensive studs he's played with like Joffrey Lupul and JVR.

When your best defensive player is Carl Gunnarrsson you have some serious problems on your team. Enough problems that the least of your worries should be a winger's defensive game.

And WE are the irrational ones here? I seriously beg to differ.

Preisst*

Jun 11, 2008
Western Canada
Just lmfao that people point at Kessel's GA to poke at him.

It's almost like we didn't have a team that has Bozak for a #1C and Phaneuf for a #1D for almost his entire tenure here.

Oh and let's not forget about the other defensive studs he's played with like Joffrey Lupul and JVR.

When your best defensive player is Carl Gunnarrsson you have some serious problems on your team. Enough problems that the least of your worries should be a winger's defensive game.

And WE are the irrational ones here? I seriously beg to differ.

Conversely I laugh at posters who think nothing is Kessels fault. I acknowledge the parts of the game he is good at and I recognize his weaknesses. The Kessel Lovers like to pretend he's perfect and has no faults. It's deliciously humorous.

Purity*

Jan 29, 2010
Conversely I laugh at posters who think nothing is Kessels fault. I acknowledge the parts of the game he is good at and I recognize his weaknesses. The Kessel Lovers like to pretend he's perfect and has no faults. It's deliciously humorous.

And how about you show me where I said that instead of doing this terrific strawman argument that you're so good at.

I've acknowledged many times that Kessel has deficiencies on the defensive side/physical side of the game. Those deficiencies also happen to be hilariously overblown.

The fact that he managed to have a positive GF/60 And GA/60 goal differential like Duke brought up on this steaming pile of **** we call a team speaks volumes about his talent.

Preisst*

Jun 11, 2008
Western Canada
And how about you show me where I said that instead of doing this terrific strawman argument that you're so good at.

I've acknowledged many times that Kessel has deficiencies on the defensive side/physical side of the game. Those deficiencies also happen to be hilariously overblown.

The fact that he managed to have a positive GF/60 And GA/60 goal differential like Duke brought up on this steaming pile of **** we call a team speaks volumes about his talent.

I was referring to you specifically but it's interesting you seem to have a guilty conscience about it.

I'm not a big believer in the +/- but explain to me how he was minus 34 last year.

Purity*

Jan 29, 2010
I was referring to you specifically but it's interesting you seem to have a guilty conscience about it.

I'm not a big believer in the +/- but explain to me how he was minus 34 last year.

Because he was terrible defensively last year along with the rest of the team being terrible defensively.

No problems answering that honestly.

It was Bozak's and JVR's fault obviously.

They were awful too. Doesn't excuse Kessel for his crap defensive play though.

burpsalot

Feb 12, 2015
Seriously...It's like booting out a crazy room mate who bought the beer all the time, but never left, never cleaned, and pissed on the toilet seat every day without cleaning it up and laughed when asked if he knew he was doing this.

Cue the new room mate - doesn't buy a household's worth of beer, but doesn't allow a day go by without cleaning, is polite, isn't magnetically attached to the couch and the remote.

But all the other room mates can talk about in fond memory is all the beer room mate X used to supply...the piss on the toilet seat and the constant stench of beer fart was an acceptable effect of the bounty supplied, they'd say.

Perfect analogy. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad