Confirmed with Link: Phil Kessel traded - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semantics

PUBLIC ENEMY #1
Jan 3, 2007
San Francisco
Gotta love how all the people disappointed in the return are blaming the current management, and not the moron Nonis who handicapped them by giving Phil so much money and term and a NTC.

Reddaye

Nov 1, 2011
New Brunswick
I'm an eternal optimist! :sarcasm:

To be honest, no. I just really hope people don't hold this against Kapanen, but again... honestly not much hope there either.

:laugh: Bless your heart.

Once things calm down, and people get a chance to see Kapanen play I think things will turn around for the most part. He looks like he's going to be a good player. He won't be Phil...but frankly you're not going to trade Phil for a younger Phil (as most of us know).

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
Were you expecting Phaneuf to be working out on Canada Day? They are pro athletes not slaves. There's been little questioning about Phaneuf's work ethic in his career.

So he admits to running out of gas in the year he had a break while the rest of the elite players played the Olympics.

But let's question Phil and his lack of conditioning :laugh:

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
I'm an eternal optimist! :sarcasm:

To be honest, no. I just really hope people don't hold this against Kapanen, but again... honestly not much hope there either.

Considering people held it against Phil that we didn't get Seguin and Hamilton - I very strongly see people hating on Harrington and Kapanen because they're not Phil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad