News Article: Phil Kessel in Vancouver, working out in Abbotsford

alternate

Win the week!
Jun 9, 2006
victoria
Let him maybe bring some offense to Abby as he gets in shape (but round IS a shape!) and then sit in the pressbox and make wise comments like David Carradine before and after practice. I'm fine with that.

Or....maybe he makes Boeser expendable and we trade Boeser for a 3rd!

Reactions: Indiana

Hansen

tyler motte simp
Oct 12, 2011
Nanaimo, B.C.
PTO in Abbotsford sure and see if hes game ready, I could see him thriving as the third man with Miller and Boeser actually, and that brings Suter back to the bottom 6 where hes better suited. If he brings more to the game than Aman for instance is a question mark

nucksflailtogether

Oct 15, 2017
Let him maybe bring some offense to Abby as he gets in shape (but round IS a shape!) and then sit in the pressbox and make wise comments like David Carradine before and after practice. I'm fine with that.

Or....maybe he makes Boeser expendable and we trade Boeser for a 3rd!
Supposedly he is actually in really good shape. Would make sense as he's had the season off and he still wants to play.

Jack Burton

Pro Tank Since 13
Oct 27, 2016
Pork Chop Express
Phil Kessel in Vancouver working out to get a contract and join the Vancouver Canucks?

giphy.gif

No way this management team is even considering it. This guy is soooo washed up and is BRUTAL on the defensive & back check side of things....for many ,many years now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad