Confirmed with Link: [PHI/MTL] Montreal acquires Dale Weise and Christian Folin for David Schlemko and Byron Froese

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
I don't understand the move when we've already got a glut at wing and we aren't using Hudon enough to what he's flashing.

Tatar Gallagher
Drouin Byron
Lehkonen Armia
Shaw Weise
Hudon Deslauriers
Agostino.

Deslauriers is awful you can get rid of him, Chaput as well.

That leaves Hudon and Agostino...I think Hudon is getting traded.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
It seems those at the flyers board are also currently ecstatic with this deal

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
Weise is back, I'm happy, I wanted us to give him a shot.

Now, he gets to tell the story of how he wants to be remembered: The guy who made a name for himself as solid depth in Montreal or the guy who took Philly's money and sat on it.

V13

Fire Sell Tank
Sep 21, 2005
M1 Habsram
Weise is sort of a playoffs legend. A very minor legend but still a legend haha The way he trolled the Bruins (especially Lucic) in 2014 was epic. Plus he scored some importnat clutch goals

At worst he'll play in Laval. At best he'd find that spark he had a few years ago and provide so grit , utility and physical play from the 4th line.

Schlemko is damaged goods and didn't care that much about Froese so i'm fine with that minor deal

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Weise is probably trash now but I couldn't care less, I don't remember the team being as united as when he was on the team. This might do good.

Stats wise he is basically producing the way he was before he was a Hab. The big thing for me is if he can still skate and be hard on the forecheck. We lack that on the 4th line.

Reactions: Acadien86 and Edgy

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
HF Boards community called it a couple of weeks ago. Good job boys.

Welcome Back Des Louises. Should’ve never left.

BlY_gqJCQAEG21y.jpg:large

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
It seems those at the flyers board are also currently ecstatic with this deal

It’s because Weise is garbage now. But he’s probably an improvement on some of the other guys we’ve had rotating in and all it took was dumping a couple of useless players in the process.

Reactions: Maliki2

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad