GDT: PHI @ CBJ || NWA || 7:00 PM || GM 77

tchigo

Dec 13, 2019
Are there any news regarding Tarasov? The shock with Jiricek was quite ugly. I hope he's not too bad. He was really amazing the last games.
Coming back to my player, I am really surprised by Tex, he's daring much more, was even on the PP1 unit and showed what he could do! I know that VT for instance often described him as a vertical player, more like a dump and chase guy, but since a month or so, his game is fun to watch and is much more than speed and grit. I start to believe he can be a top 6 guy, and I thought way differently 10 games ago. Is he better since he got scratched or did it start with his new association with 4 and 86?

Reactions: Farmboy Patty

Cujorulesdtown9

More Blue Pants
Sep 9, 2007
Michigan
Are there any news regarding Tarasov? The shock with Jiricek was quite ugly. I hope he's not too bad. He was really amazing the last games.
Coming back to my player, I am really surprised by Tex, he's daring much more, was even on the PP1 unit and showed what he could do! I know that VT for instance often described him as a vertical player, more like a dump and chase guy, but since a month or so, his game is fun to watch and is much more than speed and grit. I start to believe he can be a top 6 guy, and I thought way differently 10 games ago. Is he better since he got scratched or did it start with his new association with 4 and 86?

Vincent said Tarasov's injury is still being evaluated, could be day to day or week to week pending.

Reactions: tchigo

tchigo

Dec 13, 2019
Vincent said Tarasov's injury is still being evaluated, could be day to day or week to week pending.
I am always kind of slightly annoyed by the lack of information one gets on the players injuries. In Europe, in soccer or rugby for instance, you know quickly the medical and health status of a player, while in US sports, it is usual to keep it vague at best, even secret. I guess it has something to do with the privacy of the players, in particular with mental injuries, but for a broken bone or so, why not simply keep us updated?

Reactions: Cujorulesdtown9

Fred Glover

Chief of Sinners
Nov 17, 2007
Ohio
Jet is looking good
Would like to see him as our backup next season
Putting it another way
I have seen a lot worse

Reactions: tchigo

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Nylander is so damn skilled. He fielded that puck that came hard off the corner glass with one hand on his stick and then it looked like he quickly poked it out of the zone with the other hand on the stick. One of those weird things where I wish I had a replay.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad