Prospect Info: Phantoms (AHL), Reading Royals (ECHL), NCAA, Juniors, Int'l, etc. (Autumn edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
ghoul might be a game changer. a guy that size with that skill and speed that can take on legit nhl heavyweights? That is freaky right there.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Morin just gets on the ice. They force an offensive zone faceoff. Here comes AMac and Gostisbehere again. Literally a 4 second shift. :laugh:

CodyTheHuman

Dec 31, 2014
California
Oh god please let him get sent down. I doubt it but I can dream.

That means Drewiske stays up though. He is terrible too. Plus, with Manning sent down one of our good prospects gets less playing time. I'd rather have Gostisbehere, Morin, Hagg, and Marti getting good playing time than Manning.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Seriously, give Morin ****ing playing time... goddamn...

He's getting playing time just not minutes that are going to allow him to put up points. They threw him out there 20 seconds later after a turnover that led to a defensive zone faceoff.

And the 2nd PP is a joke.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
That means Drewiske stays up though. He is terrible too. Plus, with Manning sent down one of our good prospects gets less playing time. I'd rather have Gostisbehere, Morin, Hagg, and Marti getting good playing time than Manning.

But he would just be a #7 instead of getting played like Manning does. Medvedev would be the one replacing Manning in the lineup.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
i dont think we need to worry about morin's offensive capabilities. provorov, sanheim, ghost and hagg are all much better at that end of the ice .

CodyTheHuman

Dec 31, 2014
California
But he would just be a #7 instead of getting played like Manning does. Medvedev would be the one replacing Manning in the lineup.

That would be the ideal situation, yes.

i dont think we need to worry about morin's offensive capabilities. provorov, sanheim, ghost and hagg are all much better at that end of the ice .

No reason to stunt it though. Ideally they should all be well rounded defensemen. Gostisbehere constantly starts in the offensive zone, so he isn't getting the defensive works that he was kept down to work on and Morin is pretty consistently starting in the defensive zone and not getting much of a chance to work on his offense.

MrMajestyk

Oct 12, 2013
Lehigh Valley does things right, honoring veterans thing is really classy. They also get a great crowd with a mix of all ages.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Ghoul White VV could be a 4th line similar to what the Isles run next year

PEB could move up a line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad