PGT: Wild one

Adriatic

Feb 27, 2004
I love this, blaming bouillon for PK's mistakes. Im no Bouillon fan, but only Subban can bring Subban down.

Habskrieg

Apr 6, 2008
Germany
Glad we won. Too bad it wasn't in OT/SO. Very annoyed with PK-Bou duo, PK had a great start with those assists on the first goals, then couldn't get the puck out of our end without turning it over. Hope this ends PK-Bou. (Why not name this Peek-a-boo?)

Damn them Red Wings are pretty good. Good thing we didn't have to face a healthy lineup. Also annoys me that we got this score considering their long injury list. I dread future games we have against them when their young talent become more developed.

NateTheGr8

Aug 17, 2012
Canada
Price was off tonight... DD/Vanek/Max played great together... Bourque was a surprise.
Someone get a gif of when Vanek rocked Kronwall to get the assist

Bob b smith

Jan 14, 2007
It's good to know we have the fire-power to win a free-for-all game like this... That we can win even if we let the other team score more than 1 goal.

TofoEmptyNt

Nov 10, 2013
Ontario
Give the Wings credit, they fought hard and buried when they had the chance.
Our high powered offense was just too much :laugh:

Jamie Thomas

Apr 4, 2003
Bouillon Subban has to stop. WTF

Cube should go back to watching the games from the pressbox

Vanek has such amazing hands close to the net

Nice to see Plekanec reaching 20. Whatever some people may say, he is still the best Habs center.

That missed offside call on the Pac goal must really suck for the Wings.

edit. I had to laugh at the guy saying Therrien system was outplaying Babcock. Yeah ok

c3z4r

Jul 4, 2011
in the world
jesus... you make it sound like roy never let in a soft goal in his entire LIFe, what the hell do you want? you want budaj in nets or something?? get lost

He looked exactly like he did in last year's playoff series vs the Sens. Letting in soft goals and not making any timely saves.

Free forum brah, come at me!

But seriously, I hope this is not how he's gonna play when the playoffs pressure kicks in.

HABS win CUPS*

It's good to know we have the fire-power to win a free-for-all game like this... That we can win even if we let the other team score more than 1 goal.

unbelievably we're the hottest team in the league now that we killed Boston's streak

edit oh rangers have one more win in a row than us

Analyzer*

We won a free-for-all game against a team missing most of their fire power.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
I love this, blaming bouillon for PK's mistakes. Im no Bouillon fan, but only Subban can bring Subban down.

PK made some seriously bad defensive mistakes, but that doesn't make Bouillon any good.
That 3rd goal (I believe it was that one), doesn't happen if Bouillon knows how to position himself, and I've seen similar mistakes of him all year long, no matter who's his partner.

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
4-2-1 away from 100 pts

We've had three 100 points seasons in the last 25 years....

1992-93 (102 points)
2007-08 (106 points)
1988-89 (115 points)

Two out of three were pretty good. A Stanley Cup, and a Stanley Cup final. We also beat the Bruins in the first round in 2007-08 before Martin Biron took us out in round 2.

---

Pacioretty has seven games to score seven goals. And become the first to do it with us since Bellows & Damphousse.

Adriatic

Feb 27, 2004
PK made some seriously bad defensive mistakes, but that doesn't make Bouillon any good.
That 3rd goal (I believe it was that one), doesn't happen if Bouillon knows how to position himself, and I've seen similar mistakes of him all year long, no matter who's his partner.
Listen i would sit bouillon and only play him every couple of games on the 3rd pair. But tonight he wasnt the problem.

MontrealFans

Apr 4, 2004
Why can't we try tinordi and beaulieu in the same game. I can't but wonder what it would be like at least I hope we can try it out before the playoffs where's the harm

Markov4Captain

Dec 29, 2009
Montreal, QC
Ugly win but it happens. Happens to every team. Blues let leafs get to 4-3 the other night from 4-1 before winning the game. MT needs to work on the defensive side of the game with certain forwards though. Two goals were directly on PK with dumb passes, but I'm sure he'll learn. Can't wait for Gorges to replace Bouillon's sorry a$$.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad